Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/30/2013 - Not now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:So I got a new SiriusXM radio for Xmas, The subscription is different than the Sirius all Access I have now.

What does everyone have here XM or Sirius? Trying to figure out whats different except for all the sport channels.

I gave up my sat radio over a year ago. I don't really miss it either

How do you listen to Covino and Rich? App? Internet?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Kids are in car seats until they are like 15 years old now.

8, but close...
:? I've been breaking the law for years then.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:So I got a new SiriusXM radio for Xmas, The subscription is different than the Sirius all Access I have now.

What does everyone have here XM or Sirius? Trying to figure out whats different except for all the sport channels.

I gave up my sat radio over a year ago. I don't really miss it either

How do you listen to Covino and Rich? App? Internet?

She doesn't have time for that stuff. She's too busy beating up guys at the sand pit and making money.
What does Rex Ryan have to do to get fired?
Joe Wrote:What does Rex Ryan have to do to get fired?

probaly sandusky type shit.
Joe Wrote:What does Rex Ryan have to do to get fired?

Probably has to stop sucking the owners toes
[Image: vusa5ypa.jpg]

Sent from ferel LeNeve's den
I just totally shut some random dude up in a way that was beautiful. He walked in here seemingly with the intention of arguing about Obamacare. I should have recorded the moment.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just totally shut some random dude up in a way that was beautiful. He walked in here seemingly with the intention of arguing about Obamacare. I should have recorded the moment.

'hey, hold that thought, I'm going to go change my tampon, and when I get back we will talk about obamacare"

that would shut me down off a rant. I'd probaly just leave too.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: vusa5ypa.jpg]

Sent from ferel LeNeve's den

It really burns me up when the refs fuck up. Even when they screwed Dallas up on the clock deal I thought it was pretty shitty, but at the same time I thought they were pretty one sided.
[Image: aG9L82Z_460sa.gif]
open a coke with your tit. that has to hurt.
Pete Nice Wrote:When we left the hospital, it was like 100 degrees out. I went out and ran the AC until it was perfect. Then we put the car seat in the base and we were freaking out b/c we thought it was off by like 1/4 inch. Come to find out, that doesn't really mean shit, but at the time, it freaked us out. That drive home was the most nerve racking drive ever. Both hands on the wheel, driving real slow, phone stayed in my pocket, totally focused.

They say, when you leave the hospital with your second kid, you go 100 MPH with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other while you browse facebook and jam Metallica.

Jim was white-knuckled the whole way home. I think he topped at 45 on the highway. Though, I made him slow down on the rough roads, because it hurt like a bitch.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just totally shut some random dude up in a way that was beautiful. He walked in here seemingly with the intention of arguing about Obamacare. I should have recorded the moment.

'hey, hold that thought, I'm going to go change my tampon, and when I get back we will talk about obamacare"

that would shut me down off a rant. I'd probaly just leave too.

Hey, I was able to avoid a political argument with the dude. :wink:
LeNeve Wrote:open a coke with your tit. that has to hurt.

Yup
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9