Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/30/2013 - Not now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and why the car seat tes?, are people really that stupid. just leaving the hospital with a fresh baby, and tossing it on the back seat.

They sit the baby in the seat and monitor them from 60-90 minutes. They monitor their breathing and oxygen saturation.

Really? That's rather extensive. Is it because she's a preemie?
no. They do it for all babies. I'm fine with it

I'd rather they be safe than sorry.
Brampton Wrote:Yes. The lions fired Schwartz.

Gym Shorts is gpne

Word travels fast
LeNeve Wrote:I has to ax you if you guys gots a car seat?

yeah.

a'right, peace.

Fixed
I want to buy an elliptical machine.
Joe Wrote:I want to buy an elliptical machine.

To actually use or to hang clothes on?

Wait a few months and get one off Craiglist really cheap.

Well yeah, it could go both ways. I'm getting ready to join Planet Fitness to basically go and do some cardio stuff. Since I quit smoking I've got a lot more energy, but I'm putting on a bunch of weight. MY biggest problem with the gym is the timing.
Joe Wrote:Well yeah, it could go both ways. I'm getting ready to join Planet Fitness to basically go and do some cardio stuff. Since I quit smoking I've got a lot more energy, but I'm putting on a bunch of weight. MY biggest problem with the gym is the timing.

Good luck with that. I keep trying to get back to my morning workout routine, but there seems to be this little baby who thinks that she needs my attention at the same time. Plus, I would rather sleep. I need to get my focus and figure out how I can squeeze something in.
I am still cringing from this Saturday night:

[Image: anderson-silva-broken-leg-9.jpg]
Joe Wrote:

Well yeah, it could go both ways. I'm getting ready to join Planet Fitness to basically go and do some cardio stuff. Since I quit smoking I've got a lot more energy, but I'm putting on a bunch of weight. MY biggest problem with the gym is the timing.
all you need is 30 minutes for a workout, planet fitness is perfect for $10/month
I do LA fitness for $40/month during the winter for the pool & Spinning classes- I freeze my account in the summer
LeNeve Wrote:big mega hospitals are fun to roam around in. and no one even asks you what you are doing there. I could have just been some random dude off the street wandering around stealing peoples shit. like the ninjas were doing. fuck heads.

I read about that on Facebook, that is some seriously FUCKED UP shit. To steal someone's purse in a hospital, let alone when their father is dying and it is Christmas.....there is a special place in hell for that person.
Joe Wrote:So far shit keeps blowing up and the calls keep coming in. I'm the only guy in the office today so I'm doing the work for the 6 that are out.

How are that many people allowed to be off in one office?

For real? Most places have a limit.

If I were you, I would send everyone to the voice mail of whoever deals with that client and only deal with your clients. FTW
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:its been pretty rough on my kids too. he was pretty much who took care of them when we were working. They spent at least 4 hours with him every single day. It was devastating to me watching them tell him Merry Christmas, and goodbye. shit sucked hard.

So sad, makes me wanna cry

Yeah, I dread this day. Sorry man.
Brampton Wrote:My news is a little better. Hopefully we get to bring junior home today. All she has to do is pass the car seat test, and Shes all ours

:high5: Woo-Hoo!! Mine is walking with her little puppy dog walker all by herself. You're going to enjoy every second of that kid.

Mine slept until 9:30AM today, and I am off, so that was F'n sweet! Then he watched cartoons in my bed until 1030 so I could sleep another hour.

Now he is at daycare.

So far, a very good day. I am getting all kinds of shit done before I have to go get him again at 4:30.
Joe Wrote:Kids are in car seats until they are like 15 years old now.

8, but close...
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and why the car seat tes?, are people really that stupid. just leaving the hospital with a fresh baby, and tossing it on the back seat.

They sit the baby in the seat and monitor them from 60-90 minutes. They monitor their breathing and oxygen saturation.

I expected this to go down differently. I had many visions of this test and none of them were like this.
:whomo: The american car seat test is way different. Canadians must like their babies more than we do.

When we left the hospital, it was like 100 degrees out. I went out and ran the AC until it was perfect. Then we put the car seat in the base and we were freaking out b/c we thought it was off by like 1/4 inch. Come to find out, that doesn't really mean shit, but at the time, it freaked us out. That drive home was the most nerve racking drive ever. Both hands on the wheel, driving real slow, phone stayed in my pocket, totally focused.

They say, when you leave the hospital with your second kid, you go 100 MPH with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other while you browse facebook and jam Metallica.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9