Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 12/10/2013 - Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
NussieT Wrote:I wanted to bring this over from yesterdays thread, even though I somewhat replied to it yesterday and then my truck broke and I sent it half assed then forgot about it.

Joe Wrote:No one wants to go to the gym with me. I'd love to have something like a nice elliptical at the house but they are way too expensive. I'm going to just have to eat a better diet.

You don't need fancy equipment to work out. A lot of people think that. You can do a lot with a skipping rope, a set of free weights and a yoga mat. Depending on how many free weights you get it could cost you $50-100 and its not something bulky in our house.

I have those. I just have trouble squeezing in the time.
Chip Wrote:Today is National Lager Day.
Everybody go have one. Or 8
:high5:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Today is one of those days where we get like an inch of snow where I work, but like 6 inches a half hour south of here where everyone lives. What that means is the pansies I work with will wake up see snow on the ground and call my boss and tell him it's just too dangerous to drive. :roll: He'll feel bad and tell them they can work from home.

We used to get those at Maxim too. My favourite was the girl who lived like 5 mins away couldn't make it to work.

Girl that I work with bought a Mercedes SUV and said she needed it so she could get to work in bad weather.

She's home right now.

There's a doctor's office next door and one of the nurses drive a Chrysler 500 that's all custom. She always parks in the handicap spot in from of the door. Pisses me off.
Joe Wrote:New guy who was getting fired today is stuck in his driveway in 4 inches of snow which proves my point that he's challenged.

Figures.... :roll:
They closed all the schools based on the forecast today. it stopped snowing & the roads are clear. Lame
a few towns did stay open

I remember going to school in 6-10 inches of snow.
Donginator Wrote:They closed all the schools based on the forecast today. it stopped snowing & the roads are clear. Lame
a few towns did stay open

I remember going to school in 6-10 inches of snow.

Yeah. I remember it being so cold that the fuel line in the bus would freeze up and we would get stranded until another bus showed up to take us to school. I remember the bus getting stuck in deep snow. Yet, we still had class in session.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I am getting way too much entertainment out of these people posting their ignorant comments. I need to pick another story and go after the haters on that one.

If yhe most recent cunt responds to what I said, I think I am going to tell her that she appears to be the type who googles cat penises.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Chip Wrote:Today is National Lager Day.
Everybody go have one. Or 8

Not a fan
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have those. I just have trouble squeezing in the time.

If I can't get to the gym I make time. A lot of times I will work out while I am watching tv.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have those. I just have trouble squeezing in the time.

If I can't get to the gym I make time. A lot of times I will work out while I am watching tv.

It's so rare that I get to sit down and actually watch tv. If I do, it's usually when I am settling baby in for the night. I do lie on my back and prop her on my feet and lift her to my chest for a modified crunch. She's almost 17lbs, so she is my weight training right now.
They celebrate beer in Kalamzoo in January. I've never heard of this before.

http://www.kalamazoobeerweek.com/lodging-10/
sometimes a good old fashion chuckwagon from the gas station really hits the spot.
I haven't recieved my 2014 calendar from teh snap on man yet. I need to write some stuff down on it for January already.
LeNeve Wrote:sometimes a good old fashion chuckwagon from the gas station really hits the spot.

Chuckwagon?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sometimes a good old fashion chuckwagon from the gas station really hits the spot.

Chuckwagon?
He meant cockwagon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6