Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/27/2013 - Pre Turkey Bad Decisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Chip Wrote:You mean to tell me all those receipts out there on the internet with huge/tiny tips could be fake?
Just to make someone look cool/evil?

I'd go to this place and ask for her, just so I could not leave a tip now.

http://www.today.com/news/couple-claims-...2D11657476

So much for believing everything you see on the Net. I could use some cash... I should consider trying to pull a stunt like that.
NussieT Wrote:I would agree with that statement but he has Stacy.

This is true, but there was a morning... after he was out drinking with his buds... that Jim woke up and didn't recognize me right away. He told me later how he sat there trying to figure out who this chick was in his bed. lmao
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:THAT is what the day before Thanksgiving is all about. There's nothing like waking up on Thanksgiving Day with a slight buzz and looking at the girl next to you and wondering WTF happened the night before. :beer:

Is that how your morning started? Because it's Wednesday.

No, that is how they used to start.
Somehow or another I got on the email list for the Dollar Tree. They have a Sales Flyer, but it's not actually a sale since everything is always the same price.

Now, if you are looking to buy one of those solar dancing guys for someone, they will have Christmas figures.
Son of a bitch.......
I have been working for this guy since August and he's been paying me direct, so I haven't been getting my taxes and that shit taken out. He FINALLY decided to inform me that he will be talking to me at the end of next month regarding making me officially an employee. FINALLY
Tomorrow is Turkey Day.. I Am Thankful that it is also my oldest niece's birthday and, therefore, there will be a birthday cake which means that I am not stuck eating pie if I want any dessert.
Jeebus, you all are such a talkative bunch today. I can't keep up.
Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jeebus, you all are such a talkative bunch today. I can't keep up.

I drove in a snow storm to go pick some stuff up from the silver fox and was told to join them for lunch.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jeebus, you all are such a talkative bunch today. I can't keep up.

I drove in a snow storm to go pick some stuff up from the silver fox and was told to join them for lunch.

How much snow have you gotten? I know the Traverse City area has a watch today for another 4 to 5 inches on top of the 5 inches they already got, but that's all lake effect. Fortunately, the lake effect stuff rarely comes all the way to my area.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:

I knew that would score a response.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:

:whomo: :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3