Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/27/2013 - Pre Turkey Bad Decisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is cool, but the news copters in LA aren't going to like it.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/this-could-b....html?vp=1
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jeebus, you all are such a talkative bunch today. I can't keep up.

I drove in a snow storm to go pick some stuff up from the silver fox and was told to join them for lunch.

How much snow have you gotten? I know the Traverse City area has a watch today for another 4 to 5 inches on top of the 5 inches they already got, but that's all lake effect. Fortunately, the lake effect stuff rarely comes all the way to my area.

About 6-8" so far. It's supposed to snow all evening and end early in the am tomorrow.
I would totally off myself if I woke up one day and I was Canadian. I can't deal with Winter down here and I imagine it's like twice as bad up there.
TomB215... Is that Black Ice?
Joe Wrote:TomB215... Is that Black Ice?

I wondered that.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
It's almost time to kick off a 4 day weekend..

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I love when work says "You can head out early if you have nothing going on."

Unfortunately I always have something going on.
Joe Wrote:I would totally off myself if I woke up one day and I was Canadian. I can't deal with Winter down here and I imagine it's like twice as bad up there.

It's truly not that bad. Once the weather is cold for awhile you get used to it. I was outside today with just ski pants, coat and mittens.
40 more minutes. :clap:
or maybe I'll just leave right now.
Joe Wrote:I would totally off myself if I woke up one day and I was Canadian. I can't deal with Winter down here and I imagine it's like twice as bad up there.

Compared to where I live, you get a worse winter than I do.
Haha.
I guess, if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

[Image: ku-xlarge.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3