Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, 11/13/13: Support Tbilisi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: babubeja.jpg]

:roflmao:

Hallelujah arrows
Someone put a screw in my sidewall when I went to work. [Image: 4emaqyhe.jpg] Confusedad: normally I would think I picked it up somewhere but it wasn't there when I went to work and it leaking air badly when I got back to the shop.
NussieT Wrote:Someone put a screw in my sidewall when I went to work. [Image: 4emaqyhe.jpg] Confusedad: normally I would think I picked it up somewhere but it wasn't there when I went to work and it leaking air badly when I got back to the shop.

Did it happen at work?
Or at home, when you were leaving for work?
Ted Nugent shot T's tire with a hallelujah arrow.
Oh, I didn't see the text after the picture.
Someone put that in there while you were driving?
LeNeve Wrote:Ted Nugent shot T's tire with a hallelujah arrow.

He should shoot a Hallelujah Goat with a hallelujah arrow.

[youtube]wZHqD5ZlXMI[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Don't be a Brampton.
Be like Beckster and watch their movies.

I shouldn't be laughing at this, but I am. :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:Someone put a screw in my sidewall when I went to work. [Image: 4emaqyhe.jpg] Confusedad: normally I would think I picked it up somewhere but it wasn't there when I went to work and it leaking air badly when I got back to the shop.

I think you got your moneys worth judging my your tread depth.
1. DOCTORS ADVOCATE FAR WIDER USE OF STATINS
New guidelines on preventing heart attacks and strokes say a third of all U.S. adults should consider taking the cholesterol-lowering drugs.
~ Or educate people to eat healthier [smiley]Just Sayin[/smiley]

2. 8 PEOPLE CRUSHED TO DEATH AT RICE WAREHOUSE
Thousands of typhoon survivors storm a government facility and cart away 10,000 sacks as the food shortage in the Philippines worsens.
That sucks

3. WHAT'S THE NEXT STATE TO ALLOW GAY MARRIAGE
With Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie's signature, a bill legalizing same-sex unions is expected to boost tourism in the Aloha State.
I don't care anymore.

4. ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER DEEMED NATION'S TALLEST BUILDING
A panel of experts decides that a 408-foot-tall, rooftop needle should count as part of the structure's total height.
That's the easy way of making into a terrorist target.

5. HOW TORONTO LAWMAKERS PLAN TO DEAL WITH MAYOR
"We will shun him, curtail his power as best we can," says City Councilor Adam Vaughan about Rob Ford, who has refused to resign over his admitted drug use. "He clearly has gone off the deep end, shot himself in outer space."
They will shun him? What like the Amish do and totally ignore him? I want to watch that happen.

6. SEAT BELTS ON BUSES AN IDEA WHOSE TIME STILL HASN'T COME
The government hasn't yet acted on a recommendation made 45 years ago after a deadly passenger bus crash in California.
This has been discussed before and seat belts are said to not be feasible on buses. At least that is the excuse.

7. CAROLINE KENNEDY CARRIES ON FAMILY LEGACY
The daughter of JFK is sworn in as U.S. ambassador to Japan.
Those wacky Kennedys will never go away.

9. WHERE KIDS WILL SPEND MORE TIME IN SCHOOL
Districts in Connecticut, Colorado, Massachusetts and New York have developed expanded schedules and are offering unconventional instruction.
And they are?

10. PAINTING SETS WORLD RECORD FOR ARTWORK SOLD AT AUCTION
Francis Bacon's 1969 work "Three Studies of Lucian Freud" sells for more than $142 million in New York, topping the nearly $120 million paid for "The Scream."
I heard that they found some notebook that Jim Morrison wrote poems and stuff in they anticipate it selling at auction for over $200,000.
JDubb Wrote:Would you drink this rather then eat?

https://campaign.soylent.me/soylent-free-your-body

I don't eat people.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Would you drink this rather then eat?

https://campaign.soylent.me/soylent-free-your-body
no. food tastes so good

:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: asuhe9uv.jpg]

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: babubeja.jpg]

He came back to Michigan? I thought he moved to Texas so he could shoot more stuff there..

You pissed off one of the cabbages..

I picked up a nail and was stranded with a flat yesterday. It cost me a whole $10 to get it fixed.
Someone took pictures at the mall during the 80s. Why did we think we looked cool back then? Holy crap.

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/big-hair-s...77671.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4