Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, 11/13/13: Support Tbilisi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Someone took pictures at the mall during the 80s. Why did we think we looked cool back then? Holy crap.

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/big-hair-s...77671.html

Old people haven't changed a bit.
old pee holes
This guy on the show is creepy
Joe Wrote:This guy on the show is creepy

Is he talking about hold pee holes?
Joe Wrote:This guy on the show is creepy

I have heard less than 10 minutes of the show in the past 2 weeks.
I left that Clicking Bad site up and just let it roll. Holy crap and I raking in the bucks. It's been up since the day Hondo posted about it.
Michael J Fox hates Taylor Swift.
Justin Bieber is starting his own social network. I'm sure it'll be successful...... NOT

http://news.yahoo.com/bieber-funded-shot...41177.html
Isn't Bieber's 15 minutes of fame over yet?
Joe Wrote:I think you got your moneys worth judging my your tread depth.

Worlds shittiest tires, biggest waste of money. The tires barely have 13000 miles on them. I have winter rims & tires for the car so I am just going to swap them over and worry about buying new ones in the spring.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You pissed off one of the cabbages..

I picked up a nail and was stranded with a flat yesterday. It cost me a whole $10 to get it fixed.

No not the cabbages. The two that are still employed were with me. It ended up being something I picked up from the few blocks I drove. The construction company who is building the bulding a couple of properties over had a cabbage leave a box of screws on the bumper of a truck and drove away. They offered to repair the tire but I said I needed new ones anyway.
I put my spare on myself but I hate torquing my own wheels so I tightened them the best i could get them, drove to Jim and he torqued them.
Just in from Mikkeller Brewing, Beer Geek Brunch Weasel...

This imperial Oatmeal stout is brewed with one of the world's most expensive coffees, made from droppings of weasel-like, Vietnamese variety cà phê Chồn civet cats. The fussy Southeast Asian animals only eat the best and ripest coffee berries. Enzymes in the cats' digestive system break down the beans, creating extraordinary droppings for Civet or Weasel Coffee. The exceedingly rare Civet Coffee has a strong taste and an even stronger aroma - and that is what is used to brew this exceptional stout.

This beer is extremely limited. Stop in soon to make sure you get to try it...if you dare!

Beer made from Weasel poop...
weasel poop beer. no thanks
did C&R say why they are being sued?
If you only get 13,000 miles on a set of tires:
- They are super soft high performance
- They are so poorly made that leaving the tire shop is suicidal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4