Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/11/2013 - Twelve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want to party with 80s era motley crue. I'm too drunk to taste this cocaine. rock on. :rock:
draco king of dragon men
fish smell like grasshoppers
and grasshoppers smell like fish

I can write weird lyrics too.
[Image: pool-plus-house.jpeg]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Leneve is drunk.
If it doesn't stop raining soon I think we're going to have some big issues here.
I am listening to horrible music... it makes want to punch old people

Joe Wrote:Leneve is drunk.
Yup

If you ever find yourself having just scored your fourth goal in a game in the NHL, Joe Thornton had advise on how you should celebrate.

Hearing a question to Marleau about Hertl and whether he was showboating, Thornton said: “Shut up, have you ever played the game?”

When the press turned his way, he then added: “I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it.”
Joe Wrote:If it doesn't stop raining soon I think we're going to have some big issues here.

Rain? It's nice out. The sun is shining and it's over 70 degrees

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If it doesn't stop raining soon I think we're going to have some big issues here.

Rain? It's nice out. The sun is shining and it's over 70 degrees

It's 66F out today here. I worked outside this morning in a thin sweater.
You know what's awesome... Thanksgiving... You know who is awesome and is having two of them this weekend, then one more next weekend... ME!!!!
NussieT Wrote:You know what's awesome... Thanksgiving... You know who is awesome and is having two of them this weekend, then one more next weekend... ME!!!!

If you ever find yourself having 3 thanksgivings, in the middle of Canada, Joe Thornton had advise on how you should celebrate.
8 inches of rain since yesterday.
Giggidy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7