Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/11/2013 - Twelve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A bride has 5 bridesmaids. She says up hair appointments for herself plus 2 more at 10am. The salon has an additional stylist who has a 10am appt and the bride, stupidly, thought that appointment would be done at 10:30a and one of us could get in at that time. Meanwhile, I said fuck that and called another place and booked an appointment for 2 of us figuring the bride's sisters would join her since they both told me they were going to. I told the bride that I made the other appointments, even stating that her sisters took up the spots she reserved and she is having an absolute fit.
Confusedhootme:
Is it out of line to tell her to chill the fuck out some she didn't set up enough appointments to begin with?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
:nothingtoadd:

I thought it was a math problem. Confusedad:

1 bride + 5 bridesmaids = 6 people
3 hair appts for 3 people leaving 3 people to figure out their own and the bride gets pissed off when 2 of us do that.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:me too, one that I failed at, since I couldnt follow along
:taterpie:

I thought we were done with those? Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A bride has 5 bridesmaids. She says up hair appointments for herself plus 2 more at 10am. The salon has an additional stylist who has a 10am appt and the bride, stupidly, thought that appointment would be done at 10:30a and one of us could get in at that time. Meanwhile, I said fuck that and called another place and booked an appointment for 2 of us figuring the bride's sisters would join her since they both told me they were going to. I told the bride that I made the other appointments, even stating that her sisters took up the spots she reserved and she is having an absolute fit.
Confusedhootme:
Is it out of line to tell her to chill the fuck out some she didn't set up enough appointments to begin with?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
:nothingtoadd:

I thought it was a math problem. Confusedad:

1 bride + 5 bridesmaids = 6 people
3 hair appts for 3 people leaving 3 people to figure out their own and the bride gets pissed off when 2 of us do that.

Beer.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:1 bride + 5 bridesmaids = 6 people

Beer.

I am thinking Rum, beer is not enough.
Joe Wrote:Normally I only get confused by T and Leneve's posts.

It means I may need to be drunk through Halloween this year.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:1 bride + 5 bridesmaids = 6 people

Beer.

I am thinking Rum, beer is not enough.

I just got back from a 2 hour lunch that included beer.
All I got out of your math problem post was "words, numbers words words words, numbers words"
What I'm listening to right now.

[youtube]0fbpIp-DFgQ[/youtube]
thats a cool looking pumpkin monster giant thingy.
I'm listening to Bush right now. but I think i'm going to change it.
JDubb Wrote::taterpie:

I thought we were done with those? Confusedad:
I forgot it was still there until I looked earlier.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm listening to Bush right now. but I think i'm going to change it.

I would change it too.

I'm listening to this now.

[youtube]SttS6LNeuWY[/youtube]
now I'm listening to phish. I've never actually heard them before. I know they are some sort of hippy jam band though. and this is the music I imagined they would play. its alright I guess. untill the vocals kick in.

put me in a freezer, with a pair of tweezers.

da fuq dat mean, you fucking hippies!?
okay. I've had about enough of your nonsense phish. all this tweezer, freezer, uncle ebeneezer bull shit.

now I'm listening to This Love by Pantera. fuck you hippies.
LeNeve Wrote:now I'm listening to phish. I've never actually heard them before. I know they are some sort of hippy jam band though. and this is the music I imagined they would play. its alright I guess. untill the vocals kick in.

put me in a freezer, with a pair of tweezers.

da fuq dat mean, you fucking hippies!?

Speaking of dafuq dat mean.
I'm listening to Oregon by Clutch now.
This are the lyrics.

Went out the back of Halifax
All the way to Virginia, Fairfax
It wasn't weird enough
So I went west to Oregon

All I, All I wonder
While I run
Is what's, is what's
Next on my agenda

I made a ruckus with a succubus
Before she knew I was amphibious
She threw her hands up and started to scream
"Man you look like your straight outta V."

All I, all I wonder
While I run
Is what's, is what's
Next on my agenda

(spoken)
And so it was that I, a wayward throwback to the Mesozoic, was enslaved as a circus freak to entertain you drunken monkeys. But Fate still had her twisted sense of humor and she granted me safe passage to sunny Florida, where for over the past 300 years now I have been breeding with an unheard of efficiency. And soon my progeny will rise up and say "Hail Draco, king of the dragon men!"

I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl's quills
Build my palace in the jungles of Brazil
In the summertime come my children
"For I hail Draco, king of dragon men!"
I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl's quills
Build my palace in the jungles of Brazil
In the summertime come my children
"For I hail Draco, king of dragon men!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7