Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nah, I changed my mind, I want some ice cream. The baby had me up all night last night and I am trying to get her to sleep tonight, otherwise I will be on here :postwhore: .
Oklahoma blows. Its like 90 degrees here 50% humidity at 12:36 am. The best western hotel is packed full of oil rig dudes and they are rowdy. Lots of mosquitos down here too. The ac in the room is mediocre. Keeping us at a muggy 75 degrees. I couldn't even find a liqour store. Should be back home by midnight tomorrow.
[Image: bypu3uze.jpg]
46 degrees this morning, I'll take that.
i call BS on this thread, it was started on monday
eddieyourdj Wrote:[Image: bypu3uze.jpg]

I'm eating Belvita breakfast biscuits right now.
Derick Wrote:i call BS on this thread, it was started on monday

12:21 AM.
LeNeve Wrote:Oklahoma blows. Its like 90 degrees here 50% humidity at 12:36 am. The best western hotel is packed full of oil rig dudes and they are rowdy. Lots of mosquitos down here too. The ac in the room is mediocre. Keeping us at a muggy 75 degrees. I couldn't even find a liqour store. Should be back home by midnight tomorrow.

You didn't need to say anything more than this.
Morning everyone.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Brampton Wrote:Morning everyone.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

sup and stuff
eddieyourdj Wrote:[Image: bypu3uze.jpg]

We have a chance of storms today, but it's only in the 70s fot the high.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.

It was early Tuesday.. After 12a.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.

Apparently in 2003.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Nah, I changed my mind, I want some ice cream. The baby had me up all night last night and I am trying to get her to sleep tonight, otherwise I will be on here :postwhore: .

We had a concrete pour scheduled and my recycle program however the pour got pushed till tomorrow. So I may be around more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10