Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Joe Wrote:Well now we all know Steph Ramos is easy.
Too bad we have no idea who Steph Ramos is.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well now we all know Steph Ramos is easy.
Too bad we have no idea who Steph Ramos is.

Some Cosmo chick. I'm sure my girlfriend knows.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, Layla is now managing music groups.

Yay, she found a job again. Another reason she won't move to NY to support Covino.

It also means we are going to have Covino plugging her group to us. Good for her, but that's not shit I would ever listen to.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yay, she found a job again. Another reason she won't move to NY to support Covino.

It also means we are going to have Covino plugging her group to us. Good for her, but that's not shit I would ever listen to.

:roll: Now he's a pop music fan.
I like hot hot chicks just fall into jobs they have no experience in.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roll: Now he's a pop music fan.

He isn't, but he sure as hell will act like he is to help the wifey make some $$$.
Oh you were in Maxim? You should totally run my record label.
Joe Wrote::roll: Now he's a pop music fan.

He isn't, but he sure as hell will act like he is to help the wifey make some $$$.

If she keeps making money he's never going to be allowed to live on the East Coast.
If I were a hot chick I'd ask someone to let me become an astronaut
A girl with bad breath is a terrible thing. I broke up with a girl over that.
Yeah, I'm chatting with myself....

It's all good.
I hate this...

[Image: B1fxoo9.gif]
Joe Wrote:Oh you were in Maxim? You should totally run my record label.

If only it was that easy to get a good paying gig.
Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote::roll: Now he's a pop music fan.

If she keeps making money he's never going to be allowed to live on the East Coast.

Quite true. But I think she over-all prefers the west coast, so he's fucked regardless.
Joe Wrote:A girl with bad breath is a terrible thing. I broke up with a girl over that.

It could be her diet or maybe she doesn't floss... or sinus issues. Depends on how good the relationship is on how to bring it up. Otherwise buy a big bottle of Lysterine and tell her she can use it, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10