Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/18/2013... Get it on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
foruming. go.
dead cat in the radiator this morning. fucking reaks. I should have stayed on strike.
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: July 18, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. MANDELA TURNS 95 IN HOSPITAL
The South African leader's daughter says he has improved after fears he has been close to death for weeks with a lung infection. SOUTH AFRICA-MANDELA

2. OBAMA'S FIGHT AGAINST RACIAL PROFILING
As an Illinois state senator, the future president worked for four years to pass a bill requiring police to keep track of the race of people they pulled over. OBAMA-RACIAL PROFILING

3. STUDENTS GET A DEAL ON LOANS
The Senate could vote today on a compromise that would erase a planned increase and let undergraduates borrow at 3.85 percent. STUDENT LOANS

4. WHEN RELIEF FROM US HEAT WAVE IS COMING
A cold front is moving south today from Canada, but the Northeast and Midwest won't see temperatures out of the 90s until the weekend. HEAT WAVE

5. WHO HAS THE WORLD'S LEADING ECONOMY
A poll says the U.S. is viewed as the top global economy by 39 nations, although key U.S. allies consider China as having the upper hand. CHINA-US-POLL

6. RUSSIAN OPPOSITION LEADER CONVICTED
Protests were expected in Moscow after popular blogger and mayoral candidate A lexei Navalny netted a five-year prison term for embezzlement. RUSSIA-OPPOSITION TRIAL

7. HOW ZIMMERMAN JURORS SPENT THEIR TIME
The six women took in movies like "World War Z," went bowling, had pedicures and saw fireworks - at a bill to Florida taxpayers of $33,000. NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH-JURORS

8. ROLLING STONE COVER SPARKS OUTRAGE
In a close-up photo, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev looks more like a young Bob Dylan or Jim Morrison than the man suspected in the Boston Marathon bombing. ROLLING STONE-MARATHON BOMBING

9. COUNTDOWN TO COMIC-CON
The annual pop-culture celebration - featuring the planet's hottest films, TV shows, video games and comic books - blasts off today in San Diego. COMIC-CON

10. ONLINE SHOWS VIE FOR EMMY NOMS
"House of Cards" and "Arrested Development" are Netflix-only series vying with favorites "Homeland" and "Modern Family" for TV's biggest awards today. EMMY NOMINATIONS
7 fucking years working here, and I have never seen a dead cat in a cooling fan issue. none at all, for anyone. within the last 11 months, there have been 4. I have had to do them all. :riot:
matter of fact. the very last job I did at the old shop, before we moved, was a dead cat thing. 11 months ago.
love the smell of bleach and rotting carcasses in the morniing.
I'll post pics later if you want. I haven't gotten down to the source yet though.
My concrete truck is 4 hours from the MB/ND border. Unfortunately it's going to have to stay down there for another day or so because the company that sold it forgot to give our driver the papers and FedEx'd them.
Derick Wrote:foruming. go.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnPphAkCzqr7Yj7vx7kCr...UTjRqJkxuk]
JDubb Wrote:4. WHEN RELIEF FROM US HEAT WAVE IS COMING
A cold front is moving south today from Canada, but the Northeast and Midwest won't see temperatures out of the 90s until the weekend. HEAT WAVE

It's about time Canada got of their lazy asses and did something to help us.
LeNeve Wrote:I'll post pics later if you want. I haven't gotten down to the source yet though.

No thanks, I'm good.
Chip Wrote:

It hasn't been over 80 here in a week. its been awesome.
Chip Wrote:

Its coming down from up north. MB has been between 82-95F for about two weeks. We are getting a storm today which has cooled things off but by next week it gets hot again
lame. its supposed to be 92 today, and get hotter for the next week.
Chip Wrote:

I've been suffering in this heat for 5 days now. "Feels like" heat of 109 is not for me. I'm Canadian dammit!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9