Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/18/2013... Get it on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:4. WHEN RELIEF FROM US HEAT WAVE IS COMING
A cold front is moving south today from Canada, but the Northeast and Midwest won't see temperatures out of the 90s until the weekend. HEAT WAVE

It's about time Canada got of their lazy asses and did something to help us.

It hasn't been over 80 here in a week. its been awesome.

It's been in the 90's here for about a week.
With the heat index at about 155 because of the humidity.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
A cold front is moving south today from Canada, but the Northeast and Midwest won't see temperatures out of the 90s until the weekend. HEAT WAVE

Its coming down from up north. MB has been between 82-95F for about two weeks. We are getting a storm today which has cooled things off but by next week it gets hot again

We got rain a couple days ago. All that did was make the humidity worse though.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I've been suffering in this heat for 5 days now. "Feels like" heat of 109 is not for me. I'm Canadian dammit!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

[youtube]BRI-A3vakVg[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'll post pics later if you want. I haven't gotten down to the source yet though.

No thanks, I'm good.

I can't look at stuff like that without throwing up anyway. matter of fact, I'm already empty just from throwing up from the smell. just a dry heaving and working.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'll post pics later if you want. I haven't gotten down to the source yet though.

No thanks, I'm good.

I can't look at stuff like that without throwing up anyway. matter of fact, I'm already empty just from throwing up from the smell. just a dry heaving and working.

At least you're getting paid good money for...

Oh, sorry.

Haha, sorry again.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Its coming down from up north. MB has been between 82-95F for about two weeks. We are getting a storm today which has cooled things off but by next week it gets hot again

We got rain a couple days ago. All that did was make the humidity worse though.

Same here. Tuesday morning we had a thunderstorm and it down poured. The humidity was terrible.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No thanks, I'm good.

Neither can I. I went to check one of my recycle sites the other day and someone threw wet dog food cans in a bin with them sitting in a metal bin, in the high heat made me gag. I was so close to throwing up. My employee was laughing at me. Not so funny when I have her clean later
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No thanks, I'm good.

At least you're getting paid good money for...

Oh, sorry.

Haha, sorry again.

Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No thanks, I'm good.

Neither can I. I went to check one of my recycle sites the other day and someone threw wet dog food cans in a bin with them sitting in a metal bin, in the high heat made me gag. I was so close to throwing up. My employee was laughing at me. Not so funny when I have her clean later

Worst thing I've ever smelled...
In high school I cut grass during the summer, and unloading all the grass clippings at the end of the day, that had been sitting in the sun all day, or couple days...
The bottom of the pile, holy crap, I've never smelled anything like that.
Chip Wrote:Worst thing I've ever smelled...
In high school I cut grass during the summer, and unloading all the grass clippings at the end of the day, that had been sitting in the sun all day, or couple days...

Ya you can smell that from time to time at the towns compost site. It's not the best smell.
Trying to kill someone is a good way to keep that a secret...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/woma...cat-687453
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Worst thing I've ever smelled...

Ya you can smell that from time to time at the towns compost site. It's not the best smell.

When you get down into it a little, and it's so hot that it's steaming... :barf:
its hot like a mofo here, and when it rains it just makes it worse. glad i have an inside job, except for tomorrow and monday
Confusedhock:

Hey Canada, thanks.?.?.?

Published on Apr 11, 2013
So here's the story... For those of you from Southern Ontario, it's likely that you went to Canada's Wonderland in Toronto during the late 90's/early 2000's in the Summertime. I have very fond memories of the roller coasters, waterpark and food at the amusement park. One year, I went with some friends and we came across the new video karaoke; essentially, you pay them some money and they create a blue screen video of you and your friends singing a song. They would broadcast the song, including the videos of whoever was singing at the time, on the outside of the building.They had all the hits at the time, including a number of songs by the Backstreet Boys. While I never had the guts to go in and sing something, we happened to be outside the place when this guy went in for his solo. The park staff were stunned, and my friends and I were on the ground crying with laughter! Needless to say, I wanted this video, and the staff were kind enough to oblige. I spent the rest of my spending money for the day on the VHS copy of his performance, and to this day, I still consider it money well spent. It's been hiding in a box in my basement for years, and today, I converted it to digital. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you WTF Backstreet's Back. Enjoy!

[youtube]RYhm01voQbk[/youtube]
I just got called out for listening to backstreet boys. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9