Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7/15/2013 - It's too hot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
To wear a hoodie. Take it off and avoid looking like a jackass.
Here's something to think about.

The media is totally playing the racist card with the Florida trial. They are just so appalled by this verdict that certainly shows racism.

Right after that they talk about how the blacks are going to riot.

Isn't saying that the blacks are going to riot the most racist thing said surrounding this whole thing?
In related news: Casey Anthony might be pregnant.

When asked if she ever thought of using birth control her response was, "Never needed it"

OK, I made the last part up.
[Image: cartman-south-park-hella-lame.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Here's something to think about.

The media is totally playing the racist card with the Florida trial. They are just so appalled by this verdict that certainly shows racism.

Right after that they talk about how the blacks are going to riot.

Isn't saying that the blacks are going to riot the most racist thing said surrounding this whole thing?

I was sick of this story a long time ago. And it's only getting worse.
The people saying he should be guilty are really getting annoying now.
They keep saying things like "An armed Zimmerman followed him. And then shot him", and they say it like that's the entire story.
They're leaving out a few details.
[Image: QvsX6hJ.gif]
So, now, on Sunday nights at 9, both Dexter and Falling Skies are on. Then at 10, The Newsroom and Ray Donovan are both on.
DVR is a wonderful thing.
Joe Wrote:[Image: QvsX6hJ.gif]

Ghost ridin' the whip.
[Image: i74fjz5.jpg]
Chip Wrote:So, now, on Sunday nights at 9, both Dexter and Falling Skies are on. Then at 10, The Newsroom and Ray Donovan are both on.

It's total overload on Sundays now. I do True Blood and then watch Dexter after. The other stuff gets watched on Monday nights.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So, now, on Sunday nights at 9, both Dexter and Falling Skies are on. Then at 10, The Newsroom and Ray Donovan are both on.

It's total overload on Sundays now. I do True Blood and then watch Dexter after. The other stuff gets watched on Monday nights.

I didn't get into True Blood from the start.
And now it's on my list of "I'll watch it someday when I have time" but at this rate I'll never have time.
She's as good at baseball as she is at singing...

[Image: k-bigpic.gif]
Joe Wrote:[Image: i74fjz5.jpg]

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:She's as good at baseball as she is at singing...

[Image: k-bigpic.gif]

I had a feeling she was completely worthless before I saw this. You cleared it up for me.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:She's as good at baseball as she is at singing...

I had a feeling she was completely worthless before I saw this. You cleared it up for me.

She barely threw it farther the edge of the mound.
Is that the first time she ever threw anything?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8