Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7/15/2013 - It's too hot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't care for potato chips. They are too greasy and salty. Doritos, I only want once or twice a year.

same here. can't stand plain potato chips at all. I like those sun chip things though. doritos are okay. I like flaming hot cheetos too.
Chip Wrote:My weakness is cheese.
I really think I might be addicted to it.
Grated pepper jack cheese on tortilla chips? Awesome.
Pizza that has a lot of cheese? Awesome.
A Burrito or chimmi changa that's covered in cheese? Awesome.

I want some pizza......
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't care for potato chips. They are too greasy and salty. Doritos, I only want once or twice a year.

same here. can't stand plain potato chips at all. I like those sun chip things though. doritos are okay. I like flaming hot cheetos too.

They have to be regular Doritos. No Cool Ranch or Extra Nacho.... I like the Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar, too. Everything else I can easily pass up.
I used to love to grab a candy bar occasionally, now I just don't even crave them. I can't remember the last time I had a Snickers... Prob around Halloween.
LeNeve Wrote:

:whomo: I eat alot of cheese. everyday. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't have cheese.
:whomo: 's
I crave a snickers and a MT. Dew every 6 months or so.
Bringing up pizza, reminded me I still haven't had lasagna after T brought it up last week.
I still want it.
And again, lasagna, cheese, awesome.
A couple weeks ago, I had a steak and bleu cheese pizza.
It was awesome too.
it's cloudy here, and there is a light breeze, blowing through the shop, with a hint of fresh rain, and it's 72 degrees in here. and ... :yawn:
If you're still not sick of this Zimmerman stuff...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/20...acquittal/

My sister in laws baby shower yesterday had a cheese sampler. There was at least 15 different types of cheeses. I tried every one of them except for the jalapeƱo because I don't like spicy or hot foods
[Image: anYKRvL_460sa.gif]
Chip Wrote:Bringing up pizza, reminded me I still haven't had lasagna after T brought it up last week.
I still want it.
And again, lasagna, cheese, awesome.

We ate lasagna two nights in a row. It was awesome.
This looks fun.

[youtube]R7yCCcVJE54[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:[Image: anYKRvL_460sa.gif]

Haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8