Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 7/12/13 - Started now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
bull milkers.
Chip's milking bulls in Texas today.
LeNeve Wrote:Chip's milking bulls in Texas today.

Or playing broke back mountain
There are three people basically "running" our concrete plant. Someone made a gmail email address for the company. It would be awesome if some dumbass didn't forget the damn password.
its friday people, time to start foruming, work shoudl be done for the week
I just spoke sternly to a coworker who constantly tells me we are out of some supply, only to have me walk over to the shelf or fridge and find it immediately. He will start looking first
SO I'm walking out of a client and they stop me and ask me what time I'll be back tomorrow. :roflmao:

I don't' work weekends you silly bitches.
I'm told I'll hear if I got the new job on Monday.
Joe Wrote:I'm told I'll hear if I got the new job on Monday.

Good luck!!!!
I have my weekend planned out.

http://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/
NussieT Wrote:

Good luck!!!!

They told the recruiter I was great and the only reason they didn't hire me two days ago was because they wanted to be fair to the guy they scheduled for today.
Plans for the weekend?

Tonight: Nothing.

Tomorrow: I have to pick up recycle first thing in the morning at one of our sites, then in the afternoon I'm taking the kids to the fair in Selkirk with my sister and nephew.

Sunday: Our screen deck arrives from NY in the morning and then in the late afternoon is my sister in laws baby shower. Then we are going over to my inlaws for dinner.
Peter is lurking.
NussieT Wrote:Plans for the weekend?
A little but of this and a little bit of that......once I figure out what this and that are.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Good luck!!!!

They told the recruiter I was great and the only reason they didn't hire me two days ago was because they wanted to be fair to the guy they scheduled for today.

It is the right thing to do. We offered a guy a job on Sunday, he came in Monday morning to check out the site and stuff for half a day. He accepted the job on Tuesday and he leaves on Sunday for Orange County, CA
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6