Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 7/12/13 - Started now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: anYKjGE_460s_v1.jpg]
Joe Wrote:I wanna see Pitch Perfect. Mostly for Anna Kendrick
no, no you don't
Brampton Wrote:
no, no you don't

Like 9 people called in and said it was good. Wtf

It seemed like Glee so I passed it up until callers said it was good. Now I'm confused.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
no, no you don't

It seemed like Glee so I passed it up until callers said it was good. Now I'm confused.
Its f'n glee. but about 2 hours long. Its a movie for girls. I was embarrassed that I watched it, even my wife made fun of me. I thought it would be funny, it wasn't
I wonder if the jury will reach a verdict in the zimmerman murder trial today.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if the jury will reach a verdict in the zimmerman murder trial today.

Damn that didn't happen already today?
Brampton Wrote:
no, no you don't

It was not funny at all. In fact, it was awful. And I, stupidly, watched the whole damn movie.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if the jury will reach a verdict in the zimmerman murder trial today.

yup. I think so. about 2:30 EST they went to the jury room to deliberate.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip's milking bulls in Texas today.

Or playing broke back mountain

Or you both suck
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yup. I think so. about 2:30 EST they went to the jury room to deliberate.

They're already deliberating?
I figured this was going to be one of those trials that dragged on and on.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:no, no you don't

Its f'n glee. but about 2 hours long. Its a movie for girls. I was embarrassed that I watched it, even my wife made fun of me. I thought it would be funny, it wasn't

I thought it would be funny, too... It had that fat chick who was hilarious in Bridesmaids. I was hoping for chick movie with raunchy humor.

Oh, and, Ha Ha!! You watched a chick movie!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:no, no you don't

I thought it would be funny, too... It had that fat chick who was hilarious in Bridesmaids. I was hoping for chick movie with raunchy humor.

I watch chick movies all the time, that didn't bother me. It was that it was a shitty movie, and it was a musical.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
I hated that one song before now I despise it... " I saw the sign...."

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip's milking bulls in Texas today.

Or playing broke back mountain

Or you both suck

Hahaha awe muffin.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I thought it would be funny, too... It had that fat chick who was hilarious in Bridesmaids. I was hoping for chick movie with raunchy humor.

I don't like that chick at all. I find that she tries too hard to be funny and it ends up not being funny at all.

As for chick flicks, Jim watches them with me from time to time. I don't force him to either. I came home from the gym one night and he was watching The Notebook because I left it in the DVD player
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6