Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/11/2013 - Take it and go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good morning.

I'll be at a client's office all day so at least I'll have work to do one day this week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
i'm not doing anything today in preparation for not doing anything tomorrow
I have no plans for the day right now. vacuuming a AC system down, but that dosn't involve my help after its set up.
a few might find this interesting

[youtube]Wl5_wUVxRvw[/youtube]
skeeter discussions on the message boards this morning. :roflmao: :roflmao:

"That is what my husband loves about the desert, no skeeters. But those scorpions....ugh.."
that was interesting.
I got AC dye all over my fingers.
Derick Wrote:a few might find this interesting

[youtube]Wl5_wUVxRvw[/youtube]

:high5:

Random sh-info, Ford has a stamping plant pretty much right across the street from me.
Its awesome when I have to stand in front of a server rack for 8 hours and there's no chair.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I don't have anything cool across the street from me. a neighborhood across the alley. engine building shop on another side. the quick oil change place and a school for slow kids on another side. and nothing across the highway, other than the old Ford shop, and the future site of a grocery super center thing
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have anything cool across the street from me. a neighborhood across the alley. engine building shop on another side. the quick oil change place and a school for slow kids on another side. and nothing across the highway, other than the old Ford shop, and the future site of a grocery super center thing

I don't want to sound like a dick, but that sounds kinda depressing.
Apparently this is what they do at the stamping plant near me...

Door opening panels, inner panels for several carlines, complete F150 box, fenders, floor plans, tailgates, hoods, body sides
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have anything cool across the street from me. a neighborhood across the alley. engine building shop on another side. the quick oil change place and a school for slow kids on another side. and nothing across the highway, other than the old Ford shop, and the future site of a grocery super center thing

I don't want to sound like a dick, but that sounds kinda depressing.

I can see a hotel, and the mcdonalds sign if I get my binoculars out.
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

I'll be at a client's office all day so at least I'll have work to do one day this week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's my one less busy days today, meaning I'll be home before 630 and I can make a lasagna that I've been wanting for at least a week
Ford also has a forging plant down the street, it's tiny so I never thought much about it.
But apparently it's the only place they make crankshafts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5