Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/11/2013 - Take it and go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

I'll be at a client's office all day so at least I'll have work to do one day this week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's my one less busy days today, meaning I'll be home before 630 and I can make a lasagna that I've been wanting for at least a week

Oh man... I want lasagna so bad now. I need to get the g/f to like pasta.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
NussieT Wrote:

I'll be at a client's office all day so at least I'll have work to do one day this week.

It's my one less busy days today, meaning I'll be home before 630 and I can make a lasagna that I've been wanting for at least a week

I have to leave for the airport at 3.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have anything cool across the street from me. a neighborhood across the alley. engine building shop on another side. the quick oil change place and a school for slow kids on another side. and nothing across the highway, other than the old Ford shop, and the future site of a grocery super center thing

We have an empty building, a grain distributer, the bulk fuel station, a transport company, a welding shop and a machine shop.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

It's going to be the highlight of my day.
our shop is pretty much on the edge of town. I can see the city limit sign from here too.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

It's going to be the highlight of my day.

You have to add Canadian bacon to it.

Chip Wrote:Apparently this is what they do at the stamping plant near me...

Door opening panels, inner panels for several carlines, complete F150 box, fenders, floor plans, tailgates, hoods, body sides

I just shut a hood. probaly came from there.
Joe Wrote:Its awesome when I have to stand in front of a server rack for 8 hours and there's no chair.

ours is located inside a closet, there is no room for a chair
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Its awesome when I have to stand in front of a server rack for 8 hours and there's no chair.

ours is located inside a closet, there is no room for a chair

Oh I hate that even more. Probably has a case of Pepsi and toilet paper sitting on it too.

Some people can do it...

[Image: 1234778873_Muhammad_Ali_dodging_punches.gif]

Some people can't...

[Image: 27-anderson-silva-knockout-gif-anderson-...-memes.gif]
theres a car wash, and the chinese restraunt on the other side of the slow school too.
Joe Wrote:You have to add Canadian bacon to it.

Sometimes I crumble it on the top so it melts into the cheese. Today I will leave it off.
I still want pizza.
And now I want lasagna too.
Chip Wrote:I still want pizza.
ever have a lasagna pizza slice sofa king good
Chip Wrote:I still want pizza.

Both of which are my fault
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5