Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 06-20-13 RIP Tony Soprano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: aAYYxmZ_460s_v2.jpg]
Where's the best place to buy new tires?

Is goodyear okay?

I definitely need new front tires
I already hate the instragram video thing, I just logged on & everyone in my feed is posting 15 second videos
Donginator Wrote:Where's the best place to buy new tires?

Is goodyear okay?

I keep finding the Firestone has the best prices on tires. I got my truck tires there and got new tires for the girlfriend there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
[Image: 296152_582903285082630_1105279511_n.jpg]

Is goodyear okay?

I would find a local, non-affiliated, tire shop. There are two of them here I use, won't use anywhere else, they are good, fast, cheap and will usually do follow up maintenance for free.
Joe Wrote:

Is goodyear okay?

I keep finding the Firestone has the best prices on tires. I got my truck tires there and got new tires for the girlfriend there.

is it normal to need new tires after 30K miles
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Is goodyear okay?

In New York City, yes.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Is goodyear okay?

In New York City, yes.
yeah I had to fill up my tires every 2 weeks, finally did the penny thing, realized I need tires
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Is goodyear okay?

I think the factory tires on both my old truck, and the car I have now, both needed replacing around 30k.
After those, I bought longer life tires.
I think I got 29k on the original factory tires.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Is goodyear okay?

I'd think 40 to 60 is a good range because we used to sell tires at Penske that were warrantied for 40 to 60K. You get what you pay for though. You'll find that you can get tires for your car (In general) that start at $90 per tire and go to like $250 per tire. You'll notice there's like 1 or 2 tires in the $90 range, 10 tires in the $110 to $130 range and then like 4 tires higher than that in price. Generally you're good with the price range that the most tires are in with a standard car so in your case the $110 to $130 would be good.

I haven't worked in the field for 14 years so if LeNeve and Brampton (He probably hates tires) have a better recommendation go with what they say.
I have no experience with tire s. What Joe said seems about right though.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Is goodyear okay?

I'd think 40 to 60 is a good range because we used to sell tires at Penske that were warrantied for 40 to 60K. You get what you pay for though. You'll find that you can get tires for your car (In general) that start at $90 per tire and go to like $250 per tire. You'll notice there's like 1 or 2 tires in the $90 range, 10 tires in the $110 to $130 range and then like 4 tires higher than that in price. Generally you're good with the price range that the most tires are in with a standard car so in your case the $110 to $130 would be good.

I haven't worked in the field for 14 years so if LeNeve and Brampton (He probably hates tires) have a better recommendation go with what they say.

This makes sense, I spent $90 on each tire
I need to see this uncensored

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/kate-upton-topless-video-boobs/?adid=hero4">http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/kate-upto ... adid=hero4</a><!-- m -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8