Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 06-20-13 RIP Tony Soprano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Did a job interview over lunch.

KILLED IT

:wink:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Working for my employee who got heat stroke yesterday. This is fucking disgusting. The recycle truck is 10 feet away, a garbage can across a parking lot. Why isn't this cleaned daily
Joe Wrote:Did a job interview over lunch.

KILLED IT

Yay!!! Have you received your package in the mail yet!?
NussieT Wrote:

KILLED IT

It wasn't there yesterday. I Guess I won't know till I get home.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

KILLED IT

It wasn't there yesterday. I Guess I won't know till I get home.

I'm incredibly excited... It's like Christmas morning and the anticipation of a reaction because you know they will love what you got them...
NussieT Wrote:I'm incredibly excited... It's like Christmas morning and the anticipation of a reaction because you know they will love what you got them...

Can I get a little hint or something?
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm incredibly excited... It's like Christmas morning and the anticipation of a reaction because you know they will love what you got them...

It cost me $1.13 to ship it so its not overly large or heavy. I spent $20 on a $4 box of cereal for Derick in January
So, I'm witnessing a pure scumbag mechanic....in front to my own eyes.

Our foreman just quoted and sold $1600 of repairs......he hadn't even lifted up the vehicle or pulled off the wheels.

What an asshole

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It cost me $1.13 to ship it so its not overly large or heavy. I spent $20 on a $4 box of cereal for Derick in January
enjoy the maple flavored dildo

Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I thought you said you could keep a secret... Ass
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I thought you said you could keep a secret... Ass
lol

sent from somewhere with some device
I don't really like this tapatalk4. Change isn't good for me

Brampton Wrote:I don't really like ANYTHING. Change isn't good for me

Fixed to be more accurate. :grin:
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm witnessing a pure scumbag mechanic....in front to my own eyes.

Our foreman just quoted and sold $1600 of repairs......he hadn't even lifted up the vehicle or pulled off the wheels.

What an asshole

That is what frustrates me, we need more mechanics like you and LeNeve and less like that guy.
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm witnessing a pure scumbag mechanic....in front to my own eyes.

What an asshole

Is there anyway you can say something or tell someone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8