Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 18, 2013 - Nam Sayin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I really have nothing to say yet. I'm also getting called into a meeting. :cya:
Good morning.
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

Good morning to you too.
Joe Wrote:

Good morning to you too.

I'm bored.
I'm still going with its going to be a good week. RSVP's for the shower were coming in, that also means Joeys stuff is getting closer!!! My son graduates from nursery school today, my birthday is tomorrow!!!! Yay so excited!!!!
Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Good morning to you too.

I'm bored.

Me too
NussieT Wrote:I'm still going with its going to be a good week. RSVP's for the shower were coming in, that also means Joeys stuff is getting closer!!! My son graduates from nursery school today, my birthday is tomorrow!!!! Yay so excited!!!!

[Image: bouncingboobs.gif]

I'm still slightly scared.
sweet. Joe's talking to himself. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm still going with its going to be a good week. RSVP's for the shower were coming in, that also means Joeys stuff is getting closer!!! My son graduates from nursery school today, my birthday is tomorrow!!!! Yay so excited!!!!

[Image: bouncingboobs.gif]

I'm still slightly scared.
You probably should be a little scared. I mean some crazy Canadian is sending you an unknown package
yeah but canadians dont bomb shit, so worst case its probably a box of maple syurp
O.A.R really never got the play they deserved.
[youtube]Qa5Mawz92xU[/youtube]
[youtube]t9lFt4L6o2w[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:yeah but canadians dont bomb shit, so worst case its probably a box of maple syurp
Have I ever sent you a box of maple syrup?
maple syrup wrestling videos :high5:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:yeah but canadians dont bomb shit, so worst case its probably a box of maple syurp
Have I ever sent you a box of maple syrup?
no but you might be saving that for a "special occasion"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9