Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 18, 2013 - Nam Sayin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Texas Fan Wrote:why are the guys out this week?

They had to use vacation time, so Rich went to California, where he will spend tons of money that he will never miss.

I don't think Spot and Covino are doing anything, just sitting around home.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yup

How is "yup" an answer?
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yup

What kind of answer is that?

:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I guess the dbn meet up is going to be a blue collar one at Joes house?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

Yup we are going to kick it Anti New York Style. Hey, isn't that the way you like it?

If everyone promises to hate everything, then he and Brian will be there with bells on.
I hate bells.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If everyone promises to hate everything, then he and Brian will be there with bells on.
I hate bells.

:drum:
I got pulled over on my way to work today. I didn't start until 1PM today.

Here is what he listed were the reasons:

1. Window tint
2. Obstructing license plate cover.
3. Going up to 77MPH
4. Merging onto the turnpike without a turn signal.
5. Making multiple lane changes to the left and right without a turn signal.
6. Expired insurance card. (the insurance is active though)

If he could have seen into the car, he would have also seen me on my cell phone.

He gave me a no follow up required warning. No tickets or fines. Sometimes I think being a PI helps me with the police, in fact I know it does.

He was in an unmarked silver Ford Taurus, I have never seen PASP in one of those. I think he was hanging out somewhere by the turnpike toll booths and that is why I didn't see him, that and I was using my cell phone....
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I guess the dbn meet up is going to be a blue collar one at Joes house?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

Yup we are going to kick it Anti New York Style. Hey, isn't that the way you like it?

If everyone promises to hate everything, then he and Brian will be there with bells on.
I hate bells.

I always knew you were no Dothraki
Pete Nice Wrote:I got pulled over on my way to work today. I didn't start until 1PM today.

1. Window tint
3. Going up to 77MPH

If he could have seen into the car, he would have also seen me on my cell phone.

He gave me a no follow up required warning. No tickets or fines. Sometimes I think being a PI helps me with the police, in fact I know it does.

He was in an unmarked silver Ford Taurus, I have never seen PASP in one of those. I think he was hanging out somewhere by the turnpike toll booths and that is why I didn't see him, that and I was using my cell phone....

I'd be paying off fines for 6 months if that were me.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I got pulled over on my way to work today. I didn't start until 1PM today.

1. Window tint
3. Going up to 77MPH

I'd be paying off fines for 6 months if that were me.

If he had written me up for all of those I have to think it would have been around $700
I am so bored at work.
This topic of knowing how to talk on dates reminds me of dates I used to go on a few years back. I used to go on dates and talk for hours straight and when I was done I would end the date not knowing shit about the girl I went to meet.
So I am waiting at a machinery plant for some guy who is on partial disability to see what he does after work.

It is almost shift change and every guy coming into work is like 55 years old, beer gut, jeans and a dirty t shirt on, carrying a cooler, with a mustache beard or goatee.

Doesn't anyone under 40 work in factories any more?

It is funny, you see the office staff come and go and they are all asian with poor fitting dress pants, a button down and an ID slung around their necks, a few hot secretaries about also.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am waiting at a machinery plant for some guy who is on partial disability to see what he does after work.

It is almost shift change and every guy coming into work is like 55 years old, beer gut, jeans and a dirty t shirt on, carrying a cooler, with a mustache beard or goatee.

It is funny, you see the office staff come and go and they are all asian with poor fitting dress pants, a button down and an ID slung around their necks, a few hot secretaries about also.

Factory work is too hard for younger people
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am waiting at a machinery plant for some guy who is on partial disability to see what he does after work.

I think it is mostly automated. They are all welders, pipefitters and electricians, stuff like that.

Why is pipefitting so hard anyway?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think it is mostly automated. They are all welders, pipefitters and electricians, stuff like that.

Why is pipefitting so hard anyway?

If it's anything like the tub I just put in I'm an expert now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9