Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 06/12 - Nailed it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: tumblr_mo8kfhKRpr1ql2603o1_r1_400.gif]

Good morning Bro-mo's!
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 12, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. TURKEY PRIME MINISTER TO FACE PROTESTERS
Recep Tayyip Erdogan's meeting with activists today comes after hours of clashes in Istanbul between protesters and police who fired tear gas into the crowds.

2. NSA HEAD TO FACE CONGRESS
Gen. Keith Alexander will field senators' questions about the surveillance by U.S. spy agencies after many called for an end to them.

3. OPENING THE DOOR FOR IMMIGRANTS
In Spanish and English, the Senate pushes contentious immigration legislation over early procedural hurdles as Obama urges "The moment is now."

4. THE STORM THAT COULD HIT 1 IN FIVE AMERICANS
The derecho, a weather event that could span hundreds of miles from Iowa to Maryland, is likely to generate tornadoes, power outages and oppressive heat.

5. CLEVELAND KIDNAP SUSPECT HEADS TO COURT
Ariel Castro was to be arraigned today on hundreds of charges related to the kidnapping and rape of three women found in his home.

6. STUNNING WORDS FROM THE VATICAN
Pope Francis says a "gay lobby" is at work at the Vatican and acknowledges he isn't particularly adept at administration, notes from a private audience reveal.

7. WIKILEAKS CASE TO FOCUS ON GITMO
Prosecutors plan to present evidence of detainee assessments that Pvs. Bradley Manning acknowledge leaking and may reveal details about al-Qaida leaders' movements.

8. LEAKER'S GIRLFRIEND `STILL SHOCKED'
Lindsay Mills' father says he doesn't know where his daughter is now; she wrote, "my world has opened and closed" after revelations that Edward Snowden leaked classified secrets.

9. ANOTHER REASON BRITS ARE HAPPY ABOUT ROYAL BABY
Officials hope the birth next month of an heir to the throne could boost consumer confidence and the UK's sluggish economy.

10. NONSTARS STAND OUT AS SPURS BLOW OUT THE HEAT
Danny Green scored 27 points and Gary Neal made six 3-pointers while scoring 24 as San Antonio drubbed Miami 113-77, taking a 2-1 lead in the finals series.
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 12, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. TURKEY PRIME MINISTER TO FACE PROTESTERS
Recep Tayyip Erdogan's meeting with activists today comes after hours of clashes in Istanbul between protesters and police who fired tear gas into the crowds.
I still don't care about Turkey. I do like Turkish women though

2. NSA HEAD TO FACE CONGRESS
Gen. Keith Alexander will field senators' questions about the surveillance by U.S. spy agencies after many called for an end to them.
1. Total abuse of power. 2. Find a Senator that knows anything about technology.

3. OPENING THE DOOR FOR IMMIGRANTS
In Spanish and English, the Senate pushes contentious immigration legislation over early procedural hurdles as Obama urges "The moment is now."
Can't we just lock the doors and tell everyone there's no vacancy?

4. THE STORM THAT COULD HIT 1 IN FIVE AMERICANS
The derecho, a weather event that could span hundreds of miles from Iowa to Maryland, is likely to generate tornadoes, power outages and oppressive heat.
I'm good with all of this except the heat. I can't afford to run the air conditioner that much.

5. CLEVELAND KIDNAP SUSPECT HEADS TO COURT
Ariel Castro was to be arraigned today on hundreds of charges related to the kidnapping and rape of three women found in his home.
Sometimes we don't really need a justice system. Sometimes it should be ok to execute on the spot and not waste money on someone that has no defense.

6. STUNNING WORDS FROM THE VATICAN
Pope Francis says a "gay lobby" is at work at the Vatican and acknowledges he isn't particularly adept at administration, notes from a private audience reveal.
I used to be Catholic until I realized that were crazier and more out of touch than most Republicans

7. WIKILEAKS CASE TO FOCUS ON GITMO
Prosecutors plan to present evidence of detainee assessments that Pvs. Bradley Manning acknowledge leaking and may reveal details about al-Qaida leaders' movements.
Essentially this guy is a spy of sorts and needs to be dealt with. In my eyes this is much different than the NSA thing.

8. LEAKER'S GIRLFRIEND `STILL SHOCKED'
Lindsay Mills' father says he doesn't know where his daughter is now; she wrote, "my world has opened and closed" after revelations that Edward Snowden leaked classified secrets.
She's probably going to wind up missing. Luckily for her this thing has gotten a lot of press.

9. ANOTHER REASON BRITS ARE HAPPY ABOUT ROYAL BABY
Officials hope the birth next month of an heir to the throne could boost consumer confidence and the UK's sluggish economy.
The royal family is stupid and people that care about the royal family are more stupid.

10. NONSTARS STAND OUT AS SPURS BLOW OUT THE HEAT
Danny Green scored 27 points and Gary Neal made six 3-pointers while scoring 24 as San Antonio drubbed Miami 113-77, taking a 2-1 lead in the finals series.
If you like basketball you need to pull your pants up.

N'am sayin
[youtube]dNHb3lZobt0[/youtube]
[youtube]jzmVcasl3ZU[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:[youtube]jzmVcasl3ZU[/youtube]

:roflmao:

I was never really an XBox fan, the only reason I thought about getting the 360 was because everyone said it was better.
And it seemed everyone had it.

And even though those issues people had I didn't think were that bad, those with the fact that PS4 is $100 cheaper is enough to get me to go back to PlayStation.
I don't think that first one is the kind of toy he thinks it is.

[youtube]ztdlg5tMQfY[/youtube]
'Merica.

[Image: ir.ashx?p=TgBpAHIAcABnAGEAUwBNAFIASgA0AD...300&mw=300]
Is this tank a manual?

[youtube]7_B5xlHnWI4[/youtube]
Tanks with automatic transmissions are just too expensive.
[Image: qm.gif]
I agree with everything Joe said about the 10 things we need to know. :high5:
thats cool. in Russia you can just sit back in your car listening to club music and watch tanks.
I don't think I've even seen a moving tank in person. seen several that are parked and shit, but none ever running.
and sloppy joes are fucking gross. krispy cream sloppy joe would be ultra disgusting. when my wife says she might make sloppy joes for dinner, I say "fuck you"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9