Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 06/07 - 10 things Friday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 7, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com Posted: 06/07/13 EDT

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL TAKES EXTRAORDINARY STAND
James Clapper seeks to set the record straight about how the government collects intelligence from people's telephone and Internet use.

2. STAKES HIGH FOR WORLD LEADERS
Obama and China's president are retreating to a sprawling desert estate in California for talks on issues including cybersecurity and North Korea's nuclear threats.

3. HOW EUROPE MAY OVERCOME FEARS OF ARMING SYRIAN REBELS
France is exploring gadgetry that tracks the movement of anti-aircraft missiles or shuts them down from a distance.

4. IRS CONTRADICTED BY FIELD OFFICES
Two agents working in the agency's Cincinnati office say higher-ups in Washington directed the targeting of conservative political groups when they applied for tax-exempt status.

5. ANDREA ZIPPING UP EAST COAST
The tropical storm heading toward Georgia and the Carolinas promises sloppy commutes and waterlogged vacation getaways this weekend.

6. WHAT'S HOLDING UP KOREAS TALKS
The rivals trade counterproposals over where to meet for talks Sunday, as mutual interest in mending abysmal ties clash with mistrust.

7. CLIMATE TENUOUS FOR JOBS REPORT
It comes at a time of anxiety over the U.S. economy and whether the Fed will soon scale back its extraordinary support.

8. FALLOUNT MOUNTING OVER BUILDING COLLAPSE
Philadelphia officials begin inspecting hundreds of demolition sites, the first of what could be several lawsuits has been filed and a criminal investigation appears to be underway.

9. HOW ARIZONA SHERIFF'S REVERSAL MAY AFFECT PEERS
Joe Arpaio, who led the way for local police across the country to take up immigration enforcement, is reconsidering his crackdowns.

10. SPURS PLAY TO STRENGTHS IN GAME 1
San Antonio sticks to winning NBA Finals formula of good defense and a little luck on offense to beat the Heat 92-88 and wrestle back home-court advantage.
This woman is FUCKING nuts... She wasn't going to get reelected in her current district, she was soundly defeated last time she thought about running for President. What a FUCKING lunatic. This is what God told her to do...?

Michele Bachmann On 2016 Presidential Run: 'I'm Not Taking Anything Off Of The Table'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06...99994.html

Batshit FUCKING crazy.
JDubb Wrote:1. INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL TAKES EXTRAORDINARY STAND
James Clapper seeks to set the record straight about how the government collects intelligence from people's telephone and Internet use.

4. IRS CONTRADICTED BY FIELD OFFICES
Two agents working in the agency's Cincinnati office say higher-ups in Washington directed the targeting of conservative political groups when they applied for tax-exempt status.

Viva la revolution.

[youtube]vvWEKhGU6X4[/youtube]
[Image: wqdxvx31.gif?w=500&h=281]
Speaking of news, and fucktarded government...

Arr! Michigan to formally recognize ‘International Talk Like a Pirate Day’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/04/ar...irate-day/

[youtube]sfylzsSqNDU[/youtube]

Maybe they need to spend a little more time dealing with real issues around here.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/06/07/w...r-60-days/
JDubb Wrote:This woman is FUCKING nuts... She wasn't going to get reelected in her current district, she was soundly defeated last time she thought about running for President. What a FUCKING lunatic. This is what God told her to do...?

Michele Bachmann On 2016 Presidential Run: 'I'm Not Taking Anything Off Of The Table'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06...99994.html

Batshit FUCKING crazy.

A good majority of people probably don't know anything about their congressmen. It's not until they go public with their craziness that people are like, "Who voted this crackpot into office?"
Had she not run for president she could have been in office until she wanted to retire.
Bite me 40s! Wassup Krew???
eddieyourdj Wrote:Bite me 40s! Wassup Krew???

What's up pops.

[Image: elderly-man-on-walker.jpg]
[Image: drm4yjrw.png]
wow. the new xbox can suck a dick
Eddie is the same age as my mom. weirf.
Joe Wrote:[Image: drm4yjrw.png]
Looks like a great upgrade. Confusedarcasm:
LeNeve Wrote:Eddie is the same age as my mom. weirf.

And the same age an T's mom's mom
LeNeve Wrote:Eddie is the same age as my mom. weirf.
You can call him Dad

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12