Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 06/07 - 10 things Friday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Joe's pwning bitches on the internet

Ex girlfriend. We bust on each other regularly.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Yeah, so now instead of spending my days in the basement cursing and talking to myself I have someone to sit there and watch me go slowly insane.
Do you have lots left to do?

SO much that it hurts to think about. Plumbing, Framing, electrical, drywall, flooring, paint.... Confusedad:

That sucks I thought about your concrete pad while I was hosing down my truck yesterday
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip's been on a fence for a long time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK9UMsF-WobpiwiEdZ3B6...MFybm5rpam]

How would you go about finding a picture like that?
Joe Wrote:It's called soda! Fuckers!

I'm sorry the news hasn't made it that far from the coasts.

[Image: 154514E1B381E011943378745A41B_h316_w628_...ayVmNs.jpg]

:roll:

Because we all know how smart New York and LA are.
Donginator Wrote:I had this last Sunday

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/food/sandwiches/breakfastsandwiches/Glazed_donut_breakfast_sandwich.html">https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/du ... dwich.html</a><!-- m -->

[Image: 1368630299433.png]

[Image: Dunkin-Donuts-Sandwich.jpg]

That looks disgusting. I actually haven't had a donut in probably over a year.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This thread has me realizing how much older I am than the moms of the kids my daughter is the same age as.

Don't go there please. I don't want to think about when I have kids at 50
Chip Wrote:

:roll:

Because we all know how smart New York and LA are.

Fuck NY and LA. Philly is where it's at
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

Today: work then head into Winnipeg to set up for a cancer care run tomorrow I am volunteering with Maxim with. Go shopping for new work boots and look at a house we are going to buy. Possibly

Tomorrow: head back into the city and volunteer for the day, stop by the hall to party a bit at a wedding social.

Sunday; gym class, a birthday party, back to the city to meet up with Jim's grandpa for dinner.

Today: drive 82 miles to get Jim's kid. Based on her arguing with him last night on the phone, it's going to be a looong week. Possibly catch the fireworks near my sister's place on the way back.
Tomorrow: Head to Frankenmuth to watch my niece in the Kids Parade, then watch the Belmont and clean house.
Sunday: Back to Frankenmuth bright and early to score a sweet spot for the big Bavarian Festival Parade.

I also have to work next week, so I need to prepare the baby for mommy being away from her.
Joe Wrote:Tonight: Work on the basement and remind myself that I need to get friends that have skills that can help remodel my house.

Tomorrow: Move the girlfriend into my house and then return to basement work.

Sunday: The fucking basement again. :killme:

:high5: Sweet.

No more threats from the ex?
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Yeah, so now instead of spending my days in the basement cursing and talking to myself I have someone to sit there and watch me go slowly insane.

SO much that it hurts to think about. Plumbing, Framing, electrical, drywall, flooring, paint.... Confusedad:

I've helped put up drywall. Painting is totally easy. I've never installed plumbing, but I have been able to successfully take pipes apart and put them back together (drop my ring down the drain). I don't think I and electricity are friends, I always seem to get zapped, I would like to learn how to install outlets and light fixtures. it doesn't look hard, outside of knowing how to connect the correct wires without creating a fire hazard.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Tonight: Work on the basement and remind myself that I need to get friends that have skills that can help remodel my house.

Tomorrow: Move the girlfriend into my house and then return to basement work.

Sunday: The fucking basement again. :killme:

:high5: Sweet.

No more threats from the ex?

Nah, not yet. I'm sure she's planning something.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

You need to stretch your schedule out at least 5 years. That's what I do with my projects.

My dad ripped apart their bathroom thinking he could remodel it. After gutting it, he realized he had no fucking clue what he was doing and he left it that way for a long ass time before finally hiring a guy to do the job.
Joe Wrote:Part of me is sad hearing about the DBC because I can't go.

Part of me is ok with not going because of the asshole to normal guy ratio.

I saw that everyone's least favorite ass plans on being there. Glad I will miss that.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:We really need to organize a trip to the show on an alternate date. It's a really cool experience.

yeah. I would much rather go with a smaller group, and sit in the real studio. not out in the lobby on folding chairs with 50 other dudes.

Yeah, I'd rather go with you guys too.

:whomo:

Pop!!

Funny how restaurants list it as soft drinks, but no one ever calls them that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12