Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday May 29, 2013 Raise the Jolly Roger....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Joe Wrote:Amerigas just called me back and told me they were going to charge me $40 to take their tanks back. They also told me there is a restocking fee for any gas left in the tanks.

They caught me in a bad mood so I told her to fuck herself and that the tanks would be in the street.
Fuck yeah!!! You realize you won't have gas to heat water right? Might want to get hot on the new gas company
I think Joe might be making the news soon...
Joe Wrote:Amerigas just called me back and told me they were going to charge me $40 to take their tanks back. They also told me there is a restocking fee for any gas left in the tanks.

They caught me in a bad mood so I told her to fuck herself and that the tanks would be in the street.
Wtf they charge you for having extra gas. how stupid.

shoot the tanks with a bomb tipped arrow.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We have a vehicle for our employees to borrow if they need one. If joe can fit in it, he can use it

Damn, I'm a little out of shape, but I'm not like too fat to drive.
Haha, I meant the car is really small. It's a Geo metro, we've had the thing for years.

I don't have Giantism like Pete. I'm only 6ft tall.

Ya I guess you would. Jim fits in it and he's 6ft and my employee drove it and she's got to be 200lbs.
Derick Wrote:

Fuck yeah!!! You realize you won't have gas to heat water right? Might want to get hot on the new gas company

They said it's going to take several weeks to get the tanks removed. She was all bitchy and shit when I politely asked about having them removed so fuck her. I have new service coming in on Tuesday.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

They said it's going to take several weeks to get the tanks removed. She was all bitchy and shit when I politely asked about having them removed so fuck her. I have new service coming in on Tuesday.

Will the other company remove the others
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

They Facebook stalked me before I even finished typing up the long angry email to them.
amerigas is "in a complicated relationship" with Joe Allen. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:amerigas is "in a complicated relationship" with Joe Allen. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:lol::lol:
I think it's weird, thats it's actually someones job, to monitor face book all day, and difuse disgruntled customers.
LeNeve Wrote:amerigas is "in a complicated relationship" with Joe Allen. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I swear I make it to the final two so many times... I fucking nailed both interviews with them. I hope the other guy has a bad criminal background.
That sucks. You'll eventually find something that's the perfect fit for you. Or as a last resort you can move to Canada and work at my concrete plant

he will just end up borrowing your car to take his friends to doctor appointments

Yeah and I'd probably make a ton of inappropriate comments all day.

Yeah, if I worked for T, there is no doubt in my mind I would get fired for sexual harrasment or end up in a fist fight with Jim.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

:ROR:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We have a vehicle for our employees to borrow if they need one. If joe can fit in it, he can use it

Damn, I'm a little out of shape, but I'm not like too fat to drive.
Haha, I meant the car is really small. It's a Geo metro, we've had the thing for years.

I don't have Giantism like Pete. I'm only 6ft tall.

I am only 6'4". I would be a short point guard in the nba

Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, if I worked for T, there is no doubt in my mind I would get fired for sexual harrasment or end up in a fist fight with Jim.

No probably not. We used to work with a guy years ago that used to slap my ass and call me sweet cheeks. He would do it in front of Jim, he didn't care.
And we have several customers who tell Jim they are disappointed it wasn't me who showed up to deliver the material. Jim tells me on purpose to wear low cut shirts or tight pants. He says it makes it easier for them to keep using us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17