Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday May 29, 2013 Raise the Jolly Roger....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Derick Wrote:see... Pete, good dudebro, still trying to hook a brother up

Speaking of, I have been keeping an eye on Katya, she has disappeared, may be back in Russia again.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yes Derick, she is single, don't waste your time.

what do you mean dont waste my time?

She is out of all our leagues.

I have never seen so many guys crawling all over a chick everywhere she goes.
she is pretty damn hot, thats to be expected. What ever happened to other russian girl? the short one I almost died for
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yes Derick, she is single, don't waste your time.

what do you mean dont waste my time?

She is out of all our leagues.

I have never seen so many guys crawling all over a chick everywhere she goes.
she is pretty damn hot, thats to be expected. What ever happened to other russian girl? the short one I almost died for
nevermind, i see the answer
my smurf is starting to hurt
:flame: So last time I needed my propane filled Amerigas told me it was $4.19 a gallon, but changed it to $2.19 to keep my business. That kind of pissed me off that I had to call them out on that bullshit for them to lower the price by almost half. This time i called them and they said it was $4.29 a gallon and they would not lower it.

I called the local mom and pop propane place up the road and they charge $2.20. Amerigas can come pick their tanks up next week. Cocksuckers :finger:
Joe Wrote:I swear I make it to the final two so many times... I fucking nailed both interviews with them. I hope the other guy has a bad criminal background.
That sucks. You'll eventually find something that's the perfect fit for you. Or as a last resort you can move to Canada and work at my concrete plant
explode the propane tanks
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I swear I make it to the final two so many times... I fucking nailed both interviews with them. I hope the other guy has a bad criminal background.
That sucks. You'll eventually find something that's the perfect fit for you. Or as a last resort you can move to Canada and work at my concrete plant

he will just end up borrowing your car to take his friends to doctor appointments
I heard Strickland Propane is the best place to go for all your propane and propane accessories.
Chip Wrote:I heard Strickland Propane is the best place to go for all your propane and propane accessories.

well yeah.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I heard Strickland Propane is the best place to go for all your propane and propane accessories.

well yeah.

Hey, they even have a website.

http://stricklandpropane.net/
Joe Wrote::flame: So last time I needed my propane filled Amerigas told me it was $4.19 a gallon, but changed it to $2.19 to keep my business. That kind of pissed me off that I had to call them out on that bullshit for them to lower the price by almost half. This time i called them and they said it was $4.29 a gallon and they would not lower it.

I called the local mom and pop propane place up the road and they charge $2.20. Amerigas can come pick their tanks up next week. Cocksuckers :finger:
Same thing happened to us with our shop. Only difference was when we said come pick up the tank, they price matched then gave another 10% off. We still get our propane at that price. We probably won't need propane til December or so
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

well yeah.

Hey, they even have a website.

http://stricklandpropane.net/

weirf. just some random guy made a website for strickland propane, that doesn't even do anything. just a few pictures and a couple paragraphs
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote::flame: So last time I needed my propane filled Amerigas told me it was $4.19 a gallon, but changed it to $2.19 to keep my business. That kind of pissed me off that I had to call them out on that bullshit for them to lower the price by almost half. This time i called them and they said it was $4.29 a gallon and they would not lower it.

Same thing happened to us with our shop. Only difference was when we said come pick up the tank, they price matched then gave another 10% off. We still get our propane at that price. We probably won't need propane til December or so

Yeah, fuck all that. I don't want to have to deal with haggling each time.
taste the meat, not the heat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17