Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/9/13 - Arias wants to die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've got nothing yet.
At least the date is normal.
Brian Wrote:At least the date is normal.

That was my my motivation.
all is right with the world when the date is posted correctly. its gonna be a good day
I took muscle relaxers last night to help out with my back and they didn't help worth a shit. Today I'm not in as much pain, but I can't stay awake.
Joe Wrote:I took muscle relaxers last night to help out with my back and they didn't help worth a shit. Today I'm not in as much pain, but I can't stay awake.
clearly they are working. less pain and sleepy is what you get from those.
What's wrong with the date today?

Good morning, personally I don't give a crap about that Arias whore. Let he die...what is she guilty of? I wasn't paying attention.
JDubb Wrote:What's wrong with the date today?
Nothing, that's the point.

Good morning, personally I don't give a crap about that Arias whore. Let he die...what is she guilty of? I wasn't paying attention.

I'm told this trial with this Arias chick was a big deal for 4 months. Personally I just heard about it this week. Aren't people on trial every day for murder? What's the big deal?
Joe Wrote:

I'm told this trial with this Arias chick was a big deal for 4 months. Personally I just heard about it this week. Aren't people on trial every day for murder? What's the big deal?

It's weird how some of them become huge, national media stories.
I don't remember hearing about this when it happened, and I'm not sure why it's a national story now.
i dont know what y'all talking about

:nothingtoadd:
Derick Wrote:i dont know what y'all talking about

:nothingtoadd:

Dates and hoes.
[Image: aq9qVZL_460s_v1.jpg]
[Image: aw0680y_460s.jpg]
:roflmao:

This Dude Is The Herpes Of Music

http://news.radio.com/2013/05/08/green-d...-of-music/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9