Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/9/13 - Arias wants to die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'd be pissed if I was on a train and someone turned it into a 90's dance party with his phone.
The fact that Rich liked it proves the guy should have been smacked.

I always hated that on the trains to Philly.

I've only ever taken public transportation twice and I will continue to avoid it if possible. I've also never been in the interior of a taxi... That's the perks of country life.
[Image: xxzmBvC.jpg]

And for the first 10 years?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Stern bores me. I listened for a long time, it even bored me then. I have never given anything in life so many chances as I did that show.

Yeah same here. When I switched to XM I started listening to O&A and now I'm a big fan of that show.

They bore me also. It's all dick jokes and lowest common denominator humor.
Joe Wrote:[Image: xxzmBvC.jpg]

And for the first 10 years?

God took those 10 years off.
[Image: yEBZOS8.jpg]
[youtube]3bYv2AKPZOk[/youtube]

I'd have to say that judging by her attitude towards him she probably sucks as a teacher.
Fuck... You guys are boring today
Joe Wrote:Fuck... You guys are boring today

but if you're bored then you're boring
the agony and the irony, they're killing me
i'm not sick but i'm not well
and i'm so hot cause i'm in hell
i'm not sick but i'm not well
and it's a sin to live so well
Joe Wrote:[youtube]3bYv2AKPZOk[/youtube]

I'd have to say that judging by her attitude towards him she probably sucks as a teacher.

It would be nice to see what happened before that and what he was talking about.
But the whole, hand flipping around thing annoys me.
Joe Wrote:The accident up the road from here made Reddit.

[Image: arDHwql.jpg]

An accident up the road from here made all the news a few hours ago..

[Image: MtDew.jpg]

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/moun...-i-/nXmX7/
My kids threw their ball in the neighbours yard so I was walking between the trees and ended up walking into a few of them. One cut right through my pants the other jabbed my boob. If they were fake, it would have popped
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My kids threw their ball in the neighbours yard so I was walking between the trees and ended up walking into a few of them. One cut right through my pants the other jabbed my boob. If they were fake, it would have popped

Neighbors.

I crack myself up sometimes.

I'm off to watch the end of the Tigers game...
They better quit sucking.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My kids threw their ball in the neighbours yard so I was walking between the trees and ended up walking into a few of them. One cut right through my pants the other jabbed my boob. If they were fake, it would have popped

Neighbors.

I crack myself up sometimes.

I'm off to watch the end of the Tigers game...
They better quit sucking.
There is nothing wrong with my spelling douche
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9