Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 04/23/13 - I'm not allowed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Joe Wrote:I started at this company in an office and then was moved into 1 room with 3 other people. Now I'm in a large cubicle outside of that office (which is empty)

Just move back into it on your own. If they something, say you deserved it.
Pete Nice Wrote:The Jack Daniels sauce at Fridays is AWE-FUCKING-SOME.

I could eat there every day and get the Jack Daniels every day.

THAT is the only reason I go to Fridays
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, entry level office guy is stuck, such a shitty job. I will NEVER work in a cubicle again.

Confusedad: :killme:

Aw come on.
I work in a cubicle, it's not that bad.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, entry level office guy is stuck, such a shitty job. I will NEVER work in a cubicle again.

Confusedad: :killme:
:whomo: - not listening sounds like they are describing me
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I do drink crystal light. I didn't know the fruit punch one we have here was crystal light.

OH man, that's a gateway to a lifestyle of lube and buttplugs.

Confusedad:

And pink cowboy hats.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I started at this company in an office and then was moved into 1 room with 3 other people. Now I'm in a large cubicle outside of that office (which is empty)

This guy from our main office uses it like once a month when he comes to this office. Now that I got bumped up I'm his equal so I guess I technically could.
Dude has 3 degrees and makes 50 a year.

FAIL
Christian Mingle... Owned by Jdate. Making $$$ on religious people.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I do drink crystal light. I didn't know the fruit punch one we have here was crystal light.

Confusedad:

And pink cowboy hats.

chode number 2
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

This guy from our main office uses it like once a month when he comes to this office. Now that I got bumped up I'm his equal so I guess I technically could.

I would, total power move. Tell him you can get work done better in there if he says anything and it is just a waste of space as it is now.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Confusedad:

And pink cowboy hats.

Now I know how he slipped off the horse.
[Image: astroglide.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Dude has 3 degrees and makes 50 a year.

FAIL

I know a guy who jsut got his doctorate, and he make under $40 a year. Sometimes those over-educated people are not paid well at all.
Pete Nice Wrote:

FAIL

I know a guy who jsut got his doctorate, and he make under $40 a year. Sometimes those over-educated people are not paid well at all.
its all about who you know
This can't be real, but if it is, :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/22/sarah-palin-calls-invasion-czech-republic/">http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/22/sara ... -republic/</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote:

FAIL

10 years in school and you get a late start in the job market.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14