Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 04/23/13 - I'm not allowed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My girlfriend has never eaten vegetables. Like ever.
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How is that possible?

She eats chicken, crab cakes & french fries. That is pretty much it. We eat out a lot because I just can't do it.
All sounds good but I couldn't go without veggies.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

She's never eaten a salad before?

Oh hell no. I've tried. She won't even try.
Thats weirf...
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How is that possible?

She eats chicken, crab cakes & french fries. That is pretty much it. We eat out a lot because I just can't do it.
All sounds good but I couldn't go without veggies.

I finally got her to eat pasta. She'll eat tortellini, but only with Alfredo.
You know whaqt is good? A wedge salad with blue cheese and bacon all over it, then some crumbled blue on top of that.
Joe Wrote:I finally got her to eat pasta. She'll eat tortellini, but only with Alfredo.
I know lots of people that don't like veggies or will only eat non-green veggies. I don't think I have ever known anyone that doesn't eat them at all.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know whaqt is good? A wedge salad with blue cheese and bacon all over it, then some crumbled blue on top of that.

Oh fuck yeah. :high5:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I finally got her to eat pasta. She'll eat tortellini, but only with Alfredo.
I know lots of people that don't like veggies or will only eat non-green veggies. I don't think I have ever known anyone that doesn't eat them at all.
My brother In law doesn't eat veggies either and the only salad he'll eat is ceaser
Pete Nice Wrote:You know whaqt is good? A wedge salad with blue cheese and bacon all over it, then some crumbled blue on top of that.
Ba-bam... :high5:
Costco is my fall back job if everything goes to shit.

They pay real well, everyone I talk to who works for them loves it and they give everyone benefits, even the 15 hour a week people.
Rich is right, entry level office guy is stuck, such a shitty job. I will NEVER work in a cubicle again.
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, entry level office guy is stuck, such a shitty job. I will NEVER work in a cubicle again.
:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, entry level office guy is stuck, such a shitty job. I will NEVER work in a cubicle again.

Confusedad: :killme:
The Jack Daniels sauce at Fridays is AWE-FUCKING-SOME.

I could eat there every day and get the Jack Daniels every day.
I started at this company in an office and then was moved into 1 room with 3 other people. Now I'm in a large cubicle outside of that office (which is empty)
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I do drink crystal light. I didn't know the fruit punch one we have here was crystal light.

OH man, that's a gateway to a lifestyle of lube and buttplugs.

Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14