Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/25/2013 - Spring was a good idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Has anyone seen This is 40 yet? I saw that when it came out. It was great and totally relatible.

I saw it. I thought it was great.
Who pays someone to assemble a back yard table set?
I take all 3 back yard sets apart at the end of every year and put them back together in the spring. It's not rocket science.
Speaking of back yard furniture, I can't wait for actual spring so I can set that shit up!
You will never, ever catch me swimming with sharks. Fuck that shit!

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGsdIrlrSi8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube_url]
I won't swim with dolphins either. Don't wanna get raped.
Joe Wrote:Speaking of back yard furniture, I can't wait for actual spring so I can set that shit up!
Same, I am so tired of all this damn snow.
Joe Wrote:Who pays someone to assemble a back yard table set?

A reTARD.
Joe Wrote:I take all 3 back yard sets apart at the end of every year and put them back together in the spring. It's not rocket science.

It's stupid easy. Even without the instruction book. I installed a new shower curtain rod over the weekend by myself. Didn't have to hire anyone. People who don't know how to put together basic installs/furniture, especially when they come with instructions, are dumb.
Joe Wrote:Speaking of back yard furniture, I can't wait for actual spring so I can set that shit up!

I want the snow to quit, so I can get the yard cleaned up. The electric company went through and trimmed tree branches back from the lines and there is a mess under that snow that's still in the yard.
Joe Wrote:I won't swim with dolphins either. Don't wanna get raped.

My nieces were down in Florida at the beginning of the month and saw dolphins near where they were swimming. No one was raped that day.
dolphins have recreational sex with each other. they also have dolphin orgies. I watched a deal about them the other day.
Joe Rogan posts a video on Twitter of deer being hunted and killed, now he's getting hit by haters for it, and he's fighting back.

I would just hate to be a celeb and have to worry about morons criticizing everything I post/say. That would suck.
LeNeve Wrote:dolphins have recreational sex with each other. they also have dolphin orgies. I watched a deal about them the other day.

Usually, it's 2 males tag teaming one female.

Did you see the deal where they've been known to push a female human swimmer out into deeper waters and try to have their way with her?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:dolphins have recreational sex with each other. they also have dolphin orgies. I watched a deal about them the other day.

Usually, it's 2 males tag teaming one female.

Did you see the deal where they've been known to push a female human swimmer out into deeper waters and try to have their way with her?
Who's more defiant; Rich or a dolphin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7