Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/25/2013 - Spring was a good idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:any cool pizza delivery stories yet?
no, not yet!

the damn owner hired 5 delivery guys for Fridays because 2-3 weeks ago he had 63 deliveries in one night

I am only working Fridays, but only had 5 deliveries in 2 1/2 hours. Right now its not cutting it, I need $$$$

how much in tips did you make from those 5 deliveries?
LeNeve Wrote:do different types/races of people order different kinds of pizzas?
hmmm my deliveries have only been to whites
I think I saw a commercial for chicken and waffle flavored potato chips yesterday.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:do different types/races of people order different kinds of pizzas?

you work for a racist pizza place probaly. thats cool though. less chance of getting robbed on a delivery.
robbing pizza delivery guys. why doesn't that happen more often? seems like a quick easy way to score 50 bucks or so. just have a pizza delivered to some random adress. then lurk in the shadows until the guy shows up, then boom! whack him in the head, get the money, and the pizza if you are hungry.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
no, not yet!

the damn owner hired 5 delivery guys for Fridays because 2-3 weeks ago he had 63 deliveries in one night

I am only working Fridays, but only had 5 deliveries in 2 1/2 hours. Right now its not cutting it, I need $$$$

average bill was $50-
this place charges $2 delivery charge, I get $1 from that charge, plus tips averaged about $4- so I would say about $5 a delivery
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

you work for a racist pizza place probaly. thats cool though. less chance of getting robbed on a delivery.
except for the owner I am the only white worker there Confusedad:
Donginator Wrote:I saw a meteor while delivering pizza's on Friday. I thought it was a firework but the next morning it was all over the news

How was the pizza delivery? Make decent money?
LeNeve Wrote:robbing pizza delivery guys. why doesn't that happen more often? seems like a quick easy way to score 50 bucks or so. just have a pizza delivered to some random adress. then lurk in the shadows until the guy shows up, then boom! whack him in the head, get the money, and the pizza if you are hungry.

There was a string of Pizza Delivery robberies in PGH about 10 years ago, two drivers even got killed.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
no, not yet!

average bill was $50-
this place charges $2 delivery charge, I get $1 from that charge, plus tips averaged about $4- so I would say about $5 a delivery

So you only made $25 on a Friday night? That kinda sucks. When my buddy owned a pizza shop near my old house, I would deliver for him from time to time and Fridays would always be well over $100 in tips.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:robbing pizza delivery guys. why doesn't that happen more often? seems like a quick easy way to score 50 bucks or so. just have a pizza delivered to some random adress. then lurk in the shadows until the guy shows up, then boom! whack him in the head, get the money, and the pizza if you are hungry.

There was a string of Pizza Delivery robberies in PGH about 10 years ago, two drivers even got killed.

a dominoes deivery guy was killed last week in Denver.
I am listening to Pete Dominick this morning, so far it has been rather good.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:no, not yet!

average bill was $50-

So you only made $25 on a Friday night? That kinda sucks. When my buddy owned a pizza shop near my old house, I would deliver for him from time to time and Fridays would always be well over $100 in tips.
Plus my $5/hour off the books pay
so $40 for 2 1/2 hours of work

I was told I could get up to $80 on a Friday night, we will see what happens this Friday
Pete Nice Wrote:I am listening to Pete Dominick this morning, so far it has been rather good.
He called Rockitdog an asshole on twitter last week :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am listening to Pete Dominick this morning, so far it has been rather good.
He called Rockitdog an asshole on twitter last week :roflmao:

Thats funny. WHy?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7