Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 3/15/13 - Techmological differences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Fords experiencing them. 18 days now. The main ford website dealers use has been completely down, or something doesn't work.
"Although improved, we continue to experience overall stability issues with the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website; which is affecting access to OASIS, Technical Hotline, Prior Approval, etc. We continue to work around the clock with industry experts to determine the exact cause and subsequent correction of the stability issue(s). In the meantime, we’re taking interim actions to continuously improve system “up-time” while seeking a permanent solution. "
I had to bust out an old fashion paper workshop manual the other day. shit was wack.
Careful you don't get a paper cut f'n around with those paper manuals!
I was talking shit on the message boards. saying a guy I know runs a website out of his basement, and when it breaks, which is extremely rare, he has that shit fixed during lunch. Sure as hell doesn't take him 18 days to just make it barely work.
heck yeah- you tell 'em! :high5:
Joe needs to get a job at Ford.
Chip Wrote:Joe needs to get a job at Ford.
Who the heck wants to live in Detroit??? :poke:
that will teach him

"Ford Reduced Pay for CEO Mulally 29% to $21 Million"
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Says the guy who lives in Minnesota.
:poke:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Never said I wanted to live here either, haha!
as functional as a one lunged pope.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Never said I wanted to live here either, haha!

Haha. Good point.
Happy Friday!!!! Any plans for the weekend!?

Mine involve gym classes and hauling dirt. Depending on weather we may take the kids up to the farm by snowmobile
so the GS4 is pretty lame. pretty much a GS3 with a bigger screen. I'm still happy about getting the GS3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5