Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 3/15/13 - Techmological differences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
NussieT Wrote:Happy Friday!!!! Any plans for the weekend!?

Mine involve gym classes and hauling dirt. Depending on weather we may take the kids up to the farm by snowmobile

Work, sleep and soccer.
That's about it.
I think I have to go have lunch at the Rain Forrest Cafe on Saturday. Lucky me!
weekend plans? probaly nothing. supposed to be cooler this weekend too. I might grind up some women to put in my freezer I guess.
LeNeve Wrote:weekend plans? probaly nothing. supposed to be cooler this weekend too. I might grind up some women to put in my freezer I guess.
Sounds like an excellent plan.
am I friends with any of you on facebook? I am trying to figure out why it posted I just got engaged
Donginator Wrote:am I friends with any of you on facebook? I am trying to figure out why it posted I just got engaged
We're friends
Donginator Wrote:am I friends with any of you on facebook? I am trying to figure out why it posted I just got engaged
I'm friends w/ you on FB...
NussieT Wrote:Happy Friday!!!! Any plans for the weekend!?
No.
NussieT Wrote:
We're friends
I was trying to make a bunch of things private but I guess it put engaged somewhere & now people are private messaging me congratulating me
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
We're friends
I was trying to make a bunch of things private but I guess it put engaged somewhere & now people are private messaging me congratulating me
It's not on your information at the top but if you scroll down to October you will see the header that says you and your fiancé got engaged
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
We're friends
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
We're friends
It's not on your information at the top but if you scroll down to October you will see the header that says you and your fiancé got engaged
maybe it did something in the ticker
LeNeve Wrote:I was talking shit on the message boards. saying a guy I know runs a website out of his basement, and when it breaks, which is extremely rare, he has that shit fixed during lunch. Sure as hell doesn't take him 18 days to just make it barely work.

:high5: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Joe needs to get a job at Ford.

I've always wanted to work for Ford. I'd rather a job at Roush though.

Yup and I did see that. Did your future wife change her relationship status?
Donginator is so afraid of commitment that he keeps resetting the clock by getting engaged every 6 months.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5