Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/14/2013 - When will it end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
When will this cold weather end? It was looking good over the weekend and now it's like 10 degrees outside.
Good morning catchnate. Hopefully one day you will catch Nate.
catch nate is a leprecaun.
Joe Wrote:When will this cold weather end? It was looking good over the weekend and now it's like 10 degrees outside.

75 today :grin:
85 tomorrow Confusedad:
Good morning, it's snowing here - supposed to get more plowable snow over the weekend. I F'n hate winter!
So I leave a message for a coworker that says "Hey Josh, it's Joe in Mechanicsburg." "No one can login to Kaseya today."

The system transcribes the voice mail and emails him this. "Hey Jess Jones can expert." "No July into Saturday."

Yeah, that was close.
No July into Saturday. sounds like a crappy band name.
LeNeve Wrote:No July into Saturday. sounds like a crappy band name.

Octane has already been playing the shit out of them.
Joe Wrote:So I leave a message for a coworker that says "Hey Josh, it's Joe in Mechanicsburg." "No one can login to Kaseya today."

The system transcribes the voice mail and emails him this. "Hey Jess Jones can expert." "No July into Saturday."

Yeah, that was close.
Were you using Siri?
Then eventually people will just start calling them NJIS because they are too lazy to type out the entire band name.
Chip Wrote:

it's definetly an octane supported band. I can easily imagine the DJs talking about No July into Saturday.
Chip Wrote:

Octane Air Force deez nutz!
matter of fact, I think I'll go to the Octane facebook page and request they play more No July into Saturday. and see how that goes.
I bet No July into Saturday sings about sparkling white wine, vampires and other gay shit like that
I just checked my calendar and I only see one Wednesday this week, did I miss something? Are there two Wednesdays the first week following the daylight savings change or did Joe JDubb the thread title?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8