Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/14/2013 - When will it end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:I bet No July into Saturday sings about sparkling white wine, vampires and other gay shit like that

Their first single, The Pain Of Time
JDubb Wrote:I just checked my calendar and I only see one Wednesday this week, did I miss something? Are there two Wednesdays the first week following the daylight savings change or did Joe JDubb the thread title?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZr8SqozsriwJj6L7xerD...5sEcmD2b3J]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bet No July into Saturday sings about sparkling white wine, vampires and other gay shit like that

Their first single, The Pain Of Time
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb got all daily thread pompous. Just sitting there with his head phones on, listening to No July into Saturday, and calling people out on the internet.
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb got all daily thread pompous. Just sitting there with his head phones on, listening to No July into Saturday, and calling people out on the internet.
:roflmao:
Happy National Potato Chip Day!!!

Good morning bro-mo's.
jeebus you guys are slacking. Its steak and BJ day
I've never gotten a BJ from a steak.
JDubb Wrote:I just checked my calendar and I only see one Wednesday this week, did I miss something? Are there two Wednesdays the first week following the daylight savings change or did Joe JDubb the thread title?
Joe just completely Jdubbed the title
LeNeve Wrote:I've never gotten a BJ from a steak.
your not trying hard enough
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhzSI2nxOFksATKPsfJ57...yIva18eoHQ]
:?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQooSPg8nPXCtxa7gUhNts...25x3qEVRA_]
[Image: flowers.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I've never gotten a BJ from a steak.

What about a steak from a BJ?
this made me laugh
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHR43fPnbmDT9ZTvPlSeV...tcl8OPrtRg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8