Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 03/13 - DBN Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I tend to drink 30% white, 30% red, 30% rose and 30% sparkling
jdubb is not good at math
30%+30%+30%+30% = 120% mathematically impossible

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.SetAsHookedOnMathmatics.com">www.SetAsHookedOnMathmatics.com</a><!-- w -->
sparkly wine and winky faces. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:This sounds cliche but I like all wine; white, red, rose and sparkling. I tend to drink 30% white, 30% red, 30% rose and 30% sparkling...I need to drink more sparkling wine. :wink:

I can say that I have no sparkling wine at all. Mostly Dry reds and desert wines.

That guy from Waynes World likes to talk about sparkling white wine too.
That's all I've got for this conversation.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:This sounds cliche but I like all wine; white, red, rose and sparkling. I tend to drink 30% white, 30% red, 30% rose and 30% sparkling...I need to drink more sparkling wine. :wink:

I can say that I have no sparkling wine at all. Mostly Dry reds and desert wines.

That guy from Waynes World likes to talk about sparkling white wine too.
That's all I've got for this conversation.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I wish cops would give more tickets to people driving slow in the left lane.
Joe Wrote:

Works for me.
Chip Wrote:I wish cops would give more tickets to people driving slow in the left lane.
then tazer them
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I wish cops would give more tickets to people driving slow in the left lane.
then tazer them

Then take their license away and impound their car.
LeNeve Wrote:
then tazer them
Speaking of tazer, I saw this last week and thought, this will really deplete your battery life if you have to use it. then how do you call 911? :grin:

http://www.yellowjacketcase.com/
Chip Wrote:I'm shocked that this isn't in Ohio.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/wom...57738.html
sounds like the woman i was stuck behind this morning

I 100% support this ticket, I hate people going slow in the left lane
Sidney Crosby is having a good season apparently
LeNeve Wrote:
then tazer them

Drone attack
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
then tazer them

Then take their license away and impound their car.

and butt rape them with jelly fish
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
then tazer them

Drone attack
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hasn't Pete taught you anything?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
then tazer them

Drone attack
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hasn't Pete taught you anything?

Drones are awesome. Pete needs to get up to speed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9