Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 03/13 - DBN Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/tvm...agina.html

I would... Just because.

I think every guy has the same thoughts...

It's all good till you call out the wrong name in the heat of passion and get your ween ripped off.
Derick Wrote:Wow. 4 years. This by far marks the longest relationship I've ever had. I can still remember the day DBN went live. Man, things have changed, some for the better, some for the worse. Its been a hell of a ride, and I'm glad you were all there to share it. Happy Birthday to you all, as we celebrate together friends

fag
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It almost seems like it's been more then 4 years.
I'm trying to remember work before DBN, I'm having a hard time.

I used to spend a lot of time on other websites. Now I'm on DBN as much as I can be and occasionally I'll hit another site so I can post something from it to DBN.

I didn't spend much time on any one site.
I think I had a few that I would check once in a while.
This has definitely consolidated my goof off time.

goof off consolidation :high5: DBN is like a costco, it has everything, and Joe loves you
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It almost seems like it's been more then 4 years.
I'm trying to remember work before DBN, I'm having a hard time.

I used to spend a lot of time on other websites. Now I'm on DBN as much as I can be and occasionally I'll hit another site so I can post something from it to DBN.

I didn't spend much time on any one site.
I think I had a few that I would check once in a while.
This has definitely consolidated my goof off time.

goof off consolidation :high5: DBN is like a costco, it has everything, and Joe loves you

I got my law degree from Costco.
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Wow. 4 years. This by far marks the longest relationship I've ever had. I can still remember the day DBN went live. Man, things have changed, some for the better, some for the worse. Its been a hell of a ride, and I'm glad you were all there to share it. Happy Birthday to you all, as we celebrate together friends

fag

Didn't therapy teach you to be nice. :wink:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

fag

Didn't therapy teach you to be nice. :wink:

I need alcohol to be nice.
LeNeve Wrote:

I love fags :fag:
fixed
Shits getting weirf in here.
LeNeve Wrote:I need alcohol to be nice.
Me too
Joe Wrote:
Me too
I don't like angry drunks.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Me too
I don't like angry drunks.

I'm only angry sober
Chip Wrote:Shits getting weirf in here.
About damn time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
So I've been doing these wine tours and bought a shit load of wine. My problem is I keep saving the wine for when people come over and I never drink it. The other problem is that no one ever comes over.
I kinda want to get these business cards.
And some that say you parked like a dick head.

[Image: The_Awesome_Card.jpg]
:whomo:

I want those cards too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9