Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/12/13 - Interrupted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Derick Wrote:back to solving you question.

YMCA - $10/hr at 10hrs per week = $100
Pizza - $5/hr at ?? hours + tips = ??
let say you make $5/hr and you work the same 10 hrs = $50. say you can deliver 3 pizzas an hr and you get a $2 tip. so that is $60 in tips = $110. But you dont have to claim the tips on taxes (you should), so there is a greater chance of making more money doing the pizza thing, however the YMCA will be a steady paycheck, the tips might not be

Pizza - $5/hr at ?? hours + tips - gas = ??
Joe Wrote:

let say you make $5/hr and you work the same 10 hrs = $50. say you can deliver 3 pizzas an hr and you get a $2 tip. so that is $60 in tips = $110. But you dont have to claim the tips on taxes (you should), so there is a greater chance of making more money doing the pizza thing, however the YMCA will be a steady paycheck, the tips might not be

depending on which company, sometimes they include a fee to cover things like this. I know one of the pizza joints I worked at charged a $2 fee, of which the driver got most of that. That didnt include whatever tips were made. I want to say there is usually some type of support whether or not they actually charge a delivery fee.

This is what I narrowed it down to, I have inquired about both.

YMCA will most likely be the 5am-8am shift or the 6-10pm shift, depends if anything is available.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

depending on which company, sometimes they include a fee to cover things like this. I know one of the pizza joints I worked at charged a $2 fee, of which the driver got most of that. That didnt include whatever tips were made. I want to say there is usually some type of support whether or not they actually charge a delivery fee.

Pizza - $5/hr at ?? hours + tips - gas + Delivery expense = ??
Donginator Wrote:

YMCA will most likely be the 5am-8am shift or the 6-10pm shift, depends if anything is available.

Just move out of that area
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pizza - $5/hr at ?? hours + tips - gas + Delivery expense = ??
yes
pizza delivery math
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Just move out of that area
I wish, in the end I need a better paying full time job.
Joe Wrote:Just move out of that area

havent we all told you the same thing for the past 2 years or so
If Donginator lives in NY and works at the YMCA 20 hours a week making about $100 weekly and Derick lives in Chicago delivering pizza making $5 an hour plus tips and delivery expenses minus gas; which one will arrive in St. Louis first via train?
JDubb Wrote:If Donginator lives in NY and works at the YMCA 20 hours a week making about $100 weekly and Derick lives in Chicago delivering pizza making $5 an hour plus tips and delivery expenses minus gas; which one will arrive in St. Louis first via train?

Derick. He has rode on amtrack before.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:If Donginator lives in NY and works at the YMCA 20 hours a week making about $100 weekly and Derick lives in Chicago delivering pizza making $5 an hour plus tips and delivery expenses minus gas; which one will arrive in St. Louis first via train?

Derick. He has rode on amtrack before.
I took Amtrak from Albany Ny to Buffalo Ny in college to go gambling at Niagara Falls Canada & drink Labatts
well your amtrack trip is a variable I had not counted on. You guys will have to have a sword fight on top of a moving train, and the winner gets to the destination first then.
Derick Wrote:

Yes and I agree, but I'm underwater in my house for about $100K.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Yes and I agree, but I'm underwater in my house for about $100K.
Man, I'm about $35k upside down, thanks for making me feel better about my situation Smile

Sent from Taintville
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5