Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/12/13 - Interrupted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Matt lives in Taintville. it probaly smells like a rendering plant there.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:SiriusXM os getting rid of the legacy player or the original player, I now can't hear the show live because the new players are blocked at work

The on demand features work on the new players at work, but live streaming is blocked.

Anyone know any way around this?

I know it has to do with what ports are used by the player & what ports my job blocks.
Sirius phone app? 5 min delay but still live.

Sent from Taintville
I want this to be my last option, hoping to get it to work on my computer at work
Kill Mother Fucking Depeche Mode
LeNeve Wrote:Matt lives in Taintville. it probaly smells like a rendering plant there.
Smells slightly better than Kansas.

Sent from Taintville
I signed up to be a pizza delivery guy for a side job awhile back. Then realized how embarrasing it would be to deliver pizza to people that I might know.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Matt lives in Taintville. it probaly smells like a rendering plant there.
Smells slightly better than Kansas.

Sent from Taintville

It smelled like cow shit here this morning. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I signed up to be a pizza delivery guy for a side job awhile back. Then realized how embarrasing it would be to deliver pizza to people that I might know.
I thought about this, then people will see things are tough now. Maybe I could get a better job
I worked at the YMCA part time during college, pretty easy job. Not only am I having a tough time finding a full time job, I can't even find a part time job
Donginator Wrote:For a part time job which one would you do?
work at a local YMCA for $10-$11 an hour 6-10 hours a week on the books
Or pizza delivery $5 an hour plus tips?
pizza. did this, ended up getting drunk while at work most nights, invited to parties, and the girls that cant afford the pizza (this only happened twice). Oh yeah, and having cash everyday was awesome
Rancid and Bad Religion both have new songs out called Fuck You.
Weirf.
who ordered the pizza with extra rape?
LeNeve Wrote:who ordered the pizza with extra rape?
most of these were back in college. no rape, but a couple of bj's
Derick Wrote:
pizza. did this, ended up getting drunk while at work most nights, invited to parties, and the girls that cant afford the pizza (this only happened twice). Oh yeah, and having cash everyday was awesome
My fiance will be thrilled!
Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
My fiance will be thrilled!
its all about what you make of it. You can deliver pizza, get paid and leave. Most of the time I got invited to join the party, again, this was back in college and I worked fri and sat nights, usually late, and that was the only pizza place open that late. Things happen. On the flip side, I did have to deal with a lot of people ordering then passing out and not answering the door
back to solving you question.

YMCA - $10/hr at 10hrs per week = $100
Pizza - $5/hr at ?? hours + tips = ??
let say you make $5/hr and you work the same 10 hrs = $50. say you can deliver 3 pizzas an hr and you get a $2 tip. so that is $60 in tips = $110. But you dont have to claim the tips on taxes (you should), so there is a greater chance of making more money doing the pizza thing, however the YMCA will be a steady paycheck, the tips might not be
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5