Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 02/28/2013 - Popeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yeah...
Joe Wrote:So yeah...
That's what's up.

I'll be upstairs melting pearls on my stomach?
JDubb Wrote:
That's what's up.
Uh huh...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
LeNeve Wrote:

Woah. Settle down

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Woah. Settle down

Like google right?

Dick... :wink:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Speaking of chicks with tats. I've given serious thought to getting my baby's footprint tatted on me. Probably at my waist. I need to make upo my mind before she's older, but I might just use the print from the hospital. They should be able to copy it from that.
A good artist can use a print. I have a little yellow duck on my left hip but I got that before I had kids.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Speaking of chicks with tats. I've given serious thought to getting my baby's footprint tatted on me. Probably at my waist. I need to make upo my mind before she's older, but I might just use the print from the hospital. They should be able to copy it from that.

Wait till she's 18. That would be weird.

If I do it now while the skin is loose, it should hit any bone. I would think anyway.
I don't like needles and honestly it doesn't hurt that much
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Woah. Settle down

Like google right?

Dick... :wink:

LOL. Best of luck though.

NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If I do it now while the skin is loose, it should hit any bone. I would think anyway.
I don't like needles and honestly it doesn't hurt that much

It's not bad, but there's a lot of discomfort when that needle hit over bone. I am entertaining putting it (if I get it) on my hip ot just above it. And on the right side since that was the side she preferred in utero.
Pages: 1 2 3