Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 02/28/2013 - Popeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it appears someone was working on a toyota corrola in my area while I was gone yesterday.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Too much awesomeness in one picture.
[Image: 522483_548219271875142_1372978237_n.jpg]
I thought you hated tatted up girls? this chic is full of tats

No way, I love tats. That's the other guys.

I do however hate chest tats which it looks like she has.
LeNeve Wrote:it appears someone was working on a toyota corrola in my area while I was gone yesterday.

If you can tell because they forgot to put some of the parts back on I think you have troubles.
[youtube]HreGaYcqIlE[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:it appears someone was working on a toyota corrola in my area while I was gone yesterday.

If you can tell because they forgot to put some of the parts back on I think you have troubles.

toyota corolla parts boxes in my trash can.
30 users at this client. 190 GB of email on their server.

Fucking ridiculous.
class action lawsuit against Ford for the 6.0l diesel pickups produced between 03 and 07. Shouldn't the lawsuit be against international? the company that actually built the engines?
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Why wouldn't the father want to kiss the mothers stomach, isn't that common?

[Image: horse-pregnancy-photo.jpg]
...or Amish???
...or they have weird ways of performing ultrasounds in the south.
...or how Matt would perform an ultrasound. :poke:
Joe Wrote:Good morning!

Why didn't the Pope quit on a Friday?

He wanted to start his retirement before that.
JDubb Wrote:Why wouldn't the father want to kiss the mothers stomach, isn't that common?

[Image: horse-pregnancy-photo.jpg]

That's just weirf
Speaking of chicks with tats. I've given serious thought to getting my baby's footprint tatted on me. Probably at my waist. I need to make upo my mind before she's older, but I might just use the print from the hospital. They should be able to copy it from that.
Just saw that there is a potential buyer for Hostess. Twinkies just might live on.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Speaking of chicks with tats. I've given serious thought to getting my baby's footprint tatted on me. Probably at my waist. I need to make upo my mind before she's older, but I might just use the print from the hospital. They should be able to copy it from that.

Wait till she's 18. That would be weird.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Speaking of chicks with tats. I've given serious thought to getting my baby's footprint tatted on me. Probably at my waist. I need to make upo my mind before she's older, but I might just use the print from the hospital. They should be able to copy it from that.

Wait till she's 18. That would be weird.

If I do it now while the skin is loose, it should hit any bone. I would think anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good morning!

Why didn't the Pope quit on a Friday?

I don't know. Probaly had something to do with the Bobs though.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3