Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 02/20 - Wed.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Good morning bro-mo's!
Shit is it only Wednesday?? Lame
Male lawyer clients have always been cool with me.

Female lawyer clients have always been total bitches.
Derick is listening to Lithium right now loving life.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Joe Wrote:Male lawyer clients have always been cool with me.

How many lawyers have you had to deal with?
Joe Wrote:Derick is listening to Lithium right now loving life.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I was totally jamming to that driving up the parking ramp into work
needed to have my DOT physical done, so I went yesterday to see the doctor. The small asian nurse lady told me I failed the eye test and I'm about to have a stroke any minute cause my blood pressure was that high. Come to find out maybe she's just an idiot. When the Doc came in, I told him that the nurse said I cant see and I'm about to stroke out. He tested my eyes and found 20/20 in one and 20/40 in the other. I'm also not about to have a stroke, but just in case, you guys might need to take it easy on me, the added stress and excitement might push me over the edge
Wassup Krew???
sup and stuff
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Male lawyer clients have always been cool with me.

How many lawyers have you had to deal with?

1 client with 1
1 client with 8
1 client with 15
1 client with 2
I'm glad Derick did not stroke out.
Derick Wrote:needed to have my DOT physical done, so I went yesterday to see the doctor. The small asian nurse lady told me I failed the eye test and I'm about to have a stroke any minute cause my blood pressure was that high. Come to find out maybe she's just an idiot. When the Doc came in, I told him that the nurse said I cant see and I'm about to stroke out. He tested my eyes and found 20/20 in one and 20/40 in the other. I'm also not about to have a stroke, but just in case, you guys might need to take it easy on me, the added stress and excitement might push me over the edge

:high5: to living to see the weekend.

But if you do go, please sign the bikes over to me.
Lawyer deez nutz

sent from a levy in Kansas
stroke one out.
maybe he did stroke out, and is posting from beyond. I'm pretty sure in the beyond you gots the internetz.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9