Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 02/20 - Wed.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Like this one too.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Pete Nice Wrote:Lawyer deez nutz

sent from a levy in Kansas

I concur

That's LeNeve's line...
JDubb Wrote:

That's LeNeve's line...

I stole it from Pete in the first place.
I do not own "deez nutz" "deez nutz" should be enjoyed by everyone. It would be very selphis of me to keep "deez nutz" to myself. carry on now. carry on like a wayward son.
I'm enjoying a plate of biscuits and gravy on a cool rainy morning. It's very nice.
I was transported from one hospital to another once because a doctor said I ruptured something in my heart. It was pretty intense. Family was there crying and shit. False alarm.
sneaky pimps
Joe Wrote:I was transported from one hospital to another once because a doctor said I ruptured something in my heart. It was pretty intense. Family was there crying and shit. False alarm.

better safe than sorry I guess.
Doctor says you just have heartburn, gives you some tums, and sends you home. Next thing you know, one of your eyes pops out.
I give this biscuit and gravy 3.75 stars out of 5. It could use a bit more sausage, and the biscuit is to big.
they could have solved the big biscuit problem by cutting them in half, and adding more sausage gravy. easy solution.
I wonder if the ethernopians have ever enjoyed biscuits and gravy.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I was transported from one hospital to another once because a doctor said I ruptured something in my heart. It was pretty intense. Family was there crying and shit. False alarm.

better safe than sorry I guess.

Yeah, better than going home and dying. The down side was they totally missed where I broke ribs and I didn't find out till I got out of bed the next morning and they shifted. Holy hell that was painful.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if the ethernopians have ever enjoyed biscuits and gravy.

google has no answer for this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9