Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday February 19, 2013 Ninjas betta recognize!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
JDubb Wrote:I used to brew years ago and kind of lost interest. Several guys here at work got kits for Christmas this year so I started brewing again. I just finished a Canadian Blond and have a Weissbier brewing now.

I'm really interested in brewing Stouts and Ales, but mixing in oak chips that were soaked in bourbon. (I can't afford barrels)
JDubb finished on a canadian blonde. :high5:
Joe Wrote:Herding Nerf soccer balls is a lot easier than herding Nerf footballs.

Nerf guns are more fun.
Pete Nice Wrote:This is funny.

I experience #'s 2, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 24, 25 and 30.

18 is the worst, people just don't get the airplane thing.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-absolute-worst-parts-about-being-tall">http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-ab ... being-tall</a><!-- m -->

I am 5'7" and I have had some of the problems. Like the knees not fitting under the desk.
Pete Nice Wrote:Why are there no seat belts on school buses? That is a good point.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-biggest-lies-we-were-all-told-as-kids">http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-bigg ... ld-as-kids</a><!-- m -->

They claim the reason for no seat belts has to do with the seat height and design. Have any of you sat on a school bus recently? I went to a craft show during Christmas and they used buses to shuttle from location to location. I felt like a friggin giant on that bus.
Pete Nice Wrote:Someone needs to assassinate this guy ASAP!!!!! He is trying to take away about 50% of my happiness!!!!!

[Image: enhanced-buzz-16622-1358955268-0.jpg]

Ooh... that would have saved me from ruining many of my shirts. I would get holes in them.
Pete Nice Wrote:I laughed my ass off at this. Probably b/c I am adopted and the GIF's are PERFECT for each one.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/the-questions-adopted-people-are-sick-of-answering">http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/t ... -answering</a><!-- m -->

LOL... I need to send that to some people.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I used to brew years ago and kind of lost interest. Several guys here at work got kits for Christmas this year so I started brewing again. I just finished a Canadian Blond and have a Weissbier brewing now.

I'm really interested in brewing Stouts and Ales, but mixing in oak chips that were soaked in bourbon. (I can't afford barrels)
I drank the blond over the weekend. It tasted great but hardly any carbonation. I hope it comes in soon.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I rode a School bus on Saturday. No need for seat belts. They jam those kids in there so tight they won't bounce around.

It is kinda counter productive when you are trying to teach your children to always wear a seat belt.
Always thought out was weird that I had to wear a seat belt on a plane but not on a bus that is far more likely to crash!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I always found it strange that the bus drivers I had were the most likely to be drug addicts of anyone I had interaction with at school.

It was all of my Creative Writing and Lit teachers who were the stoners. By the time my youngest sister was in high school, I realized how many of my teacher were smoking dope regularly.
Pete Nice Wrote:I keep a stack of these in my car for bad parkers.

sent from a levy in Kansas

AWESOME 5 :high5: !
Pete Nice Wrote:I just balanced my checkbook, get paid on Friday. I am a broke motherfucker. I hate living paycheck to paycheck. Tonight sounds like a good night to work on my resume and a raise letter.

Have you been doing the couponing thing? I've gotten it to help me a bit. I am no where near Paul's insanity yet.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just had to sell more stock to pay bills. :flame: :flame: :flame:

I'd feel bad for you if I actually owned stock in anything.

Will mortgage companies give a one time payment deferral? I could really use a skip on March's payment.

It doesn't hurt to ask them. My credit union was great when I lost my job and I need to skip a couple car payments. I just paid the interest, but they let me actually skip 3 payments and I could have negotiated more if needed.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just had to sell more stock to pay bills. :flame: :flame: :flame:

I'd feel bad for you if I actually owned stock in anything.

my Dad was telling me how broke he is the other day, and I was like damn, shit is getting bad for everyone. I kind of felt bad for him, untill he told me he dropped about 75,000 dollars on my 15 year old sister for cosmetic surgery.

DAMN.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just balanced my checkbook, get paid on Friday. I am a broke motherfucker. I hate living paycheck to paycheck. Tonight sounds like a good night to work on my resume and a raise letter.

Have you been doing the couponing thing? I've gotten it to help me a bit. I am no where near Paul's insanity yet.

Holy shit, you should see Paul's stock. He was showing me pictures of everything he has. He has a WALL OF SHAMPOO. I'm blown away by how he spends $0.17 and get's $1900 worth of stuff.
Donginator Wrote:The thing that hit us the most this year is adding my fiance to my health benefits (excluding the fact I am way underpaid, especially living in the tri-state area)

There are 3 options for the medical benefits, we did the one with the highest deductions & lowest deductible. everything is covered 100% after $500 deductible. Also most of my paycheck is gone!

The one were the deductions are the lowest has a $2,000 deductible & everything is covered 80% after the deductible is met
Also should note, no lab/x-rays/scans are covered on any plan

Which plan would you have done?

Ugh. I hate dealing with insurance. Before the pregnancy, I would go with the middle of the road plan from what I was offered. It just depended on how much it was going to cost me. I generally am healthy and only need the preventative stuff, which Obama has required insurance companies to include without copays and deductibles (I learned that from working at that insurance company).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13