Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday February 19, 2013 Ninjas betta recognize!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote:I think someone put some doody or something in one of JDubbs shampoo bottles as a prank, and told him it was past the expiration date.

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Actually, my work has been like that since I started in 2005, and probably before that, so it was around long before Obama.

But Obama made it mandatory for all insurance companies. Preventative care is supposed to be 100% covered.

Oh, that is right, he did that right after he tracked down and shot Osama Bin Laden....
:roll:
Spot is so right here. Covino and Rich just sound like Himbos. Manny Patankin (sp) was huge way before Homeland.
Online courses are not a joke if they are at a legitimate University.

Why would they even think that?
what the fuck?!?! my shampoo smells like semen! it must of gone bad I guess.
LeNeve Wrote:what the fuck?!?! my shampoo smells like semen! it must of gone bad I guess.
Your pumping the dispenser too long... :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot is so right here. Covino and Rich just sound like Himbos. Manny Patankin (sp) was huge way before Homeland.
Pete Nice Wrote:Online courses are not a joke if they are at a legitimate University.

Why would they even think that?
^this's^
JDubb Wrote:Yes, shampoo does go bad.

What shampoo are you using?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is this the beginning of the DBN Brewery?

I wish I had cool friends that were into doing stuff like that.
CABOOSE!!!!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is this the beginning of the DBN Brewery?

I wish I had cool friends that were into doing stuff like that.
You do but we are spread out all over the place...
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:But Obama made it mandatory for all insurance companies. Preventative care is supposed to be 100% covered.

Oh, that is right, he did that right after he tracked down and shot Osama Bin Laden....

I was told that by the guy who owned that insurance company I was working at. He was a hard-core Republican, too. But he had explained a lot of the changes that Obamacare was going to bring to the industry.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what the fuck?!?! my shampoo smells like semen! it must of gone bad I guess.
Your pumping the dispenser too long... :roflmao:

:roflmao:
doofus
Caboose is still one of their best. :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Caboose is still one of their best. :happy:
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13