Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 2/12/13 - Tooth brush and condoms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I think if your kid is running around the playground playing with imaginary grenades you've got got some social problems there. Someone teach the kid how to make friends.
Joe Wrote:I think if your kid is running around the playground playing with imaginary grenades you've got got some social problems there. Someone teach the kid how to make friends.
^this^
Greggers needs social help.
Joe Wrote:Racist Rabbit.

My rabbit hates mexicans.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This is the case for almost all Indian sports names. It is dumb white liberal politically correct people who are the ones complaining about it. Either that or it is the people who cry racist at everything and throw the race card the slightest thing.

sent from a levy in Kansas

Or it's the white liberal that listens to the wishes of the native american.
I think you miss the part where the majority of Indians do not want the names to change.

I know that tribes like the Seminoles in Florida are very much in favor of Florida state keeping the nickname. The name Redskins is night and day different from being called Chippewa or Seminoles.
semen hole indians
"What if it was Rob Zombie? That would be terrible"

LOL:lol::lol:

Joe Wrote:I think if your kid is running around the playground playing with imaginary grenades you've got got some social problems there. Someone teach the kid how to make friends.

We got in trouble for "shooting" each other on the playground. We were playing GI Joe, dang it!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

We got in trouble for "shooting" each other on the playground. We were playing GI Joe, dang it!!

Back in my day we were allowed to saw a kid's arm off as long as we gave it back after play time.
So she called the doctor...

They said all tests came back normal. No illness and no kid.

Wtf Why did she have to wait all day for the doctor to tell her that?
Joe Wrote:So she called the doctor...

weirfness. she probaly has some rare sickness that insurance wont cover, and the doctors spent all day figuring out how to get the money, then finally gave up.
LeNeve Wrote:

weirfness. she probaly has some rare sickness that insurance wont cover, and the doctors spent all day figuring out how to get the money, then finally gave up.

:roflmao: That's fucked up, but I can totally see that happening.

Countdown till Pete chimes in and blames Obama.

Good new on both I guess. :high5:
Guy emails me about a job.
Tells me it's in Ohio.

I'm like, yeah a 12 hour commute is what I'm looking for.

Then they offer full relocation.

I tell him Ohio sucks, but I'll talk to him tomorrow.
JDubb Wrote:

Good new on both I guess. :high5:

A good part of me wanted the pregnancy test to be positive.
Joe needs to aim better next time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11