Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 2/11/2013 - Help Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Brian Wrote:I was just going to ask, what does he do anyway?

He's like the queen of England. Show up for big event, drives in a car and waives to people.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Bailing before the busy time is the best time to quit any job.

Well, then, he should quit today, because Wednesday is the first day of Lent. The whole Lenten time is supposed to be busy for dudes like him.

Lots of waiving for him to do.
I was just going to ask, what does he do anyway?

The same masses and prayer sessions any priest would do, only cooler.
Both Covino and Rich were raised Catholic and neither of them know why priests can't marry?? Good grief.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The same masses and prayer sessions any priest would do, only cooler.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Both Covino and Rich were raised Catholic and neither of them know why priests can't marry?? Good grief.
They can't marry because of the age of consent laws.
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The same masses and prayer sessions any priest would do, only cooler.

:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Shit, Easter is in March this year. I hate when Easter is in March. What a drag.
Why isn't Easter consistent? I don't understand it.

It has to do with the first full moon following the Spring Equinox.
Catholic channel is now advertising on Indie 104 right after the boner and Ashley Madison commercials.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The same masses and prayer sessions any priest would do, only cooler.

People don't brag about going to a standard mass like they do when going to a mass that the Pope is putting on. My God Mother used to brag about how she saw Pope John Paul 3 times.
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Both Covino and Rich were raised Catholic and neither of them know why priests can't marry?? Good grief.

:drum:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Shit, Easter is in March this year. I hate when Easter is in March. What a drag.
Why isn't Easter consistent? I don't understand it.

So its based on a pagan ritual. :high5:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Both Covino and Rich were raised Catholic and neither of them know why priests can't marry?? Good grief.

Har. Har.

Actually, it has to do with making a vow to God and being devoted fully to the church. They consider having a family to be a distraction from the service they are supposed to provide. The fucked up priests were social retards who did click well with society norms and were convinced by whoever that they were probably meant to become priests, monks or nuns.
Joe Wrote:Catholic channel is now advertising on Indie 104 right after the boner and Ashley Madison commercials.

It's called a guilt trip.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Why isn't Easter consistent? I don't understand it.

So its based on a pagan ritual. :high5:

Most of those holidays are. I don't know why, though. I was baptized when I turned 16, so I go the crash course in religious classes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Most of those holidays are. I don't know why, though. I was baptized when I turned 16, so I go the crash course in religious classes.

There's a reason for this, but that would cause a religious debate and those are probably worse than political debates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13